Reviews for Not Ever
pielover62 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I really liked this and am adding you to my favorite authors list. Alec as a reluctant father was just perfect. Off to read the rest of your fics!
Caruka chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I loved it! So original!
ducky76 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
probably one of my favorite Dark Angel stories. loved it.
jenwin23 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I almost thought you were going to have Ben or another clone show up there at the end.

I like it, it was unexpected. You left it where we could imagine whatever future we want for them.
dushala Suruj-Narain chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
OH MY GOD! That was like the best story eva can u pleaassee finish it with it bein a max/alec raising baby Max. AGAIN IT WAS AHMAZZIN! thanx
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
That was a sweet fic I really enjoyed reading it... loved it!
SerafinLatina chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
liked this fic
BiTteRSwEet.WhiSpeRs chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
hey gud plot n all. dis is a one-shot rite? well i fink its a gud story! rite more, l8rz.
7sTar chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
wops, it's so awesome! so cool you describe Alec...you're so great!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I just discoved your story and LOVED it. I love how you wrote Max and especially Alec. Great job!
Sonam chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
tis was so cute! but how come alec doesnt remember tis female?
teejplease chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
::sighs:: happiness. please update.
calistra chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I really enjoyed reading this, I like stories relating to Alec and this works well.
Athena80 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
aah... u made me cry... (sigh) Alec's speech about his past was full of emotions... And all the baby stuff was so cute! you did a great job!

but you will continue it, right? because i want to see how Alec is as a dad... :)
Cayt chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Aww... I really liked this story. It added depth to Alec's character, actually showing him nervous and scared about a situation- nice work. Will there be a sequel?