Reviews for Ozymandias
ancientdragonduelist chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
No words can express my feelings. I read a story called My Heart where the second Enterprise recovers from a refit and accepts her crew back. This story is even better.
Abby Ebon chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Aw, so sad yet so happy. I'm glad you got a fic idea from my comments. I've always wanted to see something of this sort- a Star Trek ship linked with its crew good luck with it.
JamJas chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Very thoughtfull and satisfying. Well done. Most pov's about the ship are objective romatacisms. This was subjective, soulful expression. I really liked it (-:
atoz chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Very good! I enjoyed this thoroughly. I was wondering about the title when I first clicked on this story but now I see how well you tie it in together. In fact, this story was written so well that when the Enterprise crashed, it made me sad.

I enjoy these types of narratives. I hope to see you write more.
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
What a story! And you wrote this at One AM? Wish I could write like that that late :). brill idea, and quite original too, I would say it's very Ic... but with a ship it's hard to tell. I always had the diea that the ship was more aware than it was given consideration for. They probably start talking to it on long voyages...

Nice work.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I LOVE IT! Here is a idea for you, what if each Enterprise have a small computer part from each Enterprise and she know of all her other self ships?
keepondreaming16 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
awesome kitsy! very good for being written at one in the morning. please update. i need something to read when i return