Reviews for One Day in the Light
BadassSyd chapter 6 . 1/18
I loved this short story and certainly enjoyed the ending. I Love how you included her openly night of Hannibal and how it ended. Once again, onto the next story for me.
inkheartedg1rl chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
This is so lovely, I just have no words, it's so fluffy and adorable and sad and I love it to bits thank you for writing it!
Kalia of Camelot chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Another story I adore :)
Azhi D chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Thanks for this beautiful story. I love it!
Rupert Bear chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
Thank you for sharing a beautiful, well written story which I enjoyed reading very much.
Bergamotte chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Beautiful! That says it all for me.
Everyonedeserveslove chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
amazing!I loved it!
sheepshanks chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
This was such a great idea! Why didn't I think of it :) I loved it! You are a wonderful writer!
Cora DeBlaere chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Aw this was touching, I loved it. Good work!
shadowphantomness chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
I feel so sorry for Erik, having only one day with Christine, but oh, it was funny how even Carlotta thought he was handsome. Of course, looking wealthy does help...
lovecelticopera chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
I can't believe I'm just now reading this story, as old as it is!

That was really sweet! I think I'll have to add this to my favorites.
derrydeb chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
This is SUCH a good story. You have such a great talent for writing fics. I've enjoyed all your other works, too. You REALLY should be writing for a living!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Oh, that was so beautiful! It truly is a great little story. Tears kept flowing from my eyes all the time while I read it. And I love it when Erik gets his happy ending
Crystal Twilight chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
I wish this was how it really ended. : ( Poor Erik. I really enjoyed this story. Good work.
Inkspace chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
This was absolutely, stunningly beautiful. One of my favourite Phantom pieces I've read. So perfectly handled. I've enjoyed all of your stories so far, but this one is so perfectly paced, and emotive, and subtle, that it touched me the most. It makes me wish I could rank my favourites so that this one would shout out extra loudly to anyone checking my list.