Reviews for The Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Week
archiev chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Great story. Keep going.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
This, this is funny. Almost got to see something like it for the first episode. Great job. Keep writing!
HK-Revan chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Nice, wonder how Sam's dad is gonna react to his daughter.
Reius Devirix chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
Oh, very cool! Definitely loved it! One of the best 'Sg-1 regressed' fics I've ever read! Next chapter please!
Vox Clamantis in Deserto chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
Interesting . . . update soon please
Aurian's Flame chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
I like the interaction you place in here, it also makes for the comedy of which I appreciate. The story is still intriguing. Please continue. I must know what happens next.
Lady Isaiah chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
I enjoyed this very much! I can't wait to read more!
tone death chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
i hope they're ok
LadySeshat chapter 3 . 7/2/2005
I've read several SG-1 gets younger stories, your story is one of the best! Keep going!
janissima chapter 3 . 7/2/2005
Great chapter - looking forward to more!
Aurian's Flame chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
You have their mannerisms and interactions down perfectly. Your imagery is beautifully written as well as the little things such as looks and strides. I am very grateful to have found your story. To leave all of us here would be cruel and unusual punishment so please, please, PLEASE continue!
Aurian's Flame chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Am a big fan of the show. You did a good job with this first chapter. It sounds like them.
Darth Tater chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
Oh, how sweet! lol.
Orion9 chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
This is excellent! You got them, mannerism and all, exactly right.

Young Jack, Sam and Teal’c are great while young Daniel is just plain adorable. I especially loved the image of him trotting after Teal’c like a child following a favourite uncle. And the interaction between Jack and Daniel? Perfect! )
Vox Clamantis in Deserto chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I like it. I'm glad you remembered Teal'c's true age, a lot of people write as if he's younger than the colonel.