Reviews for This Just In!
George chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Neat, that explains a few things :)
Mathematica chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This is simply brilliant, and such an original idea! Faves.
Kazzy chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
(Followed the link here from LJ - I'm bytheseaside)

Very creepy, and very worthy of Palpatine, it would just the sort of thing he would keep tabs on and monitor, in his own sinister little way. He certainly wouldn't want that little tidbit entering the news!
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
you are pure genius.

i'll be lurking on your lj. :D
LadyMoriel chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Hilarious story, and I can just see some journalist drooling over the two of them. I can see Palpatine keeping even this sort of thing under control, too-that's certainly like him.
Le1a Naberr1e chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I don't know why I find this funny... but I do. I knew the reporter wasn't going to get away with that 'scoop', I just didn't expect: ::she, her office, and her story [to be] obliterated.::

Palpatine's quite the snake, isn't he? And you're quite the story teller. Well done.
Mistress Hershey chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Ha! Loved it!
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Oh. Evil, evil palpy.
LuvPotionNo9 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
hahah very funny, continue
Majin Gojira chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
But they're aren't any tabloid reporters in the Star Wars Universe! :P This story is another excelent HonorH peice. It's always fun to see Palpatine in command of a situation. He is a master manipulator, and this fits in with his character quite well.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Excellent story! I really enjoyed it, and know I should be saying more specific things, seeing as it deserves better praise, but my brain is stuck so you'll just have to do with "excellent story!"
Eridala chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Ha! Brilliant! I love this idea, and your style is really great.
freakazoid chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Heh, the idea of Padme sending off her handmaidens to create scandals with men of various species is very funny. Pity Raff didn't survive Palpatine.
LVB chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I've often wondered how much of a scandal Padme's pregnancy would have been.

This fic answered me. Thanks for posting!
sara chapter 1 . 6/19/2005