Reviews for Simple Crush
keikohitara chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
I love this story so much. You are a great writer. Well Se ya.
nura23 chapter 9 . 2/9/2007
This is so good! updatez
Okaru chapter 9 . 4/17/2006
ooh god that was nice;)!im just so excited you updated:D!and the chapp was pretty cool especially inuyashaa _ jiji well pliis update son pliis as soon as you can dont keep us suffering this much jeje 'cause im dying for a inu/kik fluff!
moodygal chapter 9 . 4/14/2006
and the crowd aws...how sweet. i like fluffy moments! die-hard romantic, haha. update soon! japanese porcelain dolls are juz plain freaky! *rubs goosepimples*
kikyothepriestess05 chapter 9 . 4/11/2006
nice very nice update soon this time!
BakaKenshin chapter 9 . 4/11/2006
grr...keade don't interuppt when the boy is talking!

Good that you updated...
brunette-neko chapter 9 . 4/11/2006
i'm not a doll fan eaither. this chapter wasn't weird but who knows, maybe wat inuyasha thinks can never be might be who knows. update very soon.
Cold Kikyo chapter 9 . 4/11/2006
This is great,i liked soon:)
Aysiahime chapter 9 . 4/11/2006
I loved it! I hope Inuyasha and Kikyo tell each other how they feel soon, so they can kiss! I hope you update soon!
Aysiahime chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
I loved this story! I love Inuyasha and Kikyo together! I hope you update soon!
kikyoluver chapter 8 . 2/11/2006
plz udate some i've been waiteing for wat seems like months!i need to know what happens!
kikyothepriestess05 chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
Wow this is great! I know how kikyo must have felt to go to a dance with a guy you dont liek caz it happened to me. Its a bad feelin' you dont want to hurt their feelings but you dont want to lead them on to think that you like them the way they like you. BUt keep up teh good work! Update soon! .
SkyMaiden chapter 8 . 1/4/2006
Its really great that Haru and Kikyou are friends again. thats cool. anyway i look forward to your next update
The Last Keyblade Master chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Omg. xD loved it...Inuyasha hits kikyo to much...lol Poor haru , but i have to say he got over it fast O.o
Yukishiro Madoka chapter 8 . 1/1/2006
Aw, kawaii! Update ASAP please!