Reviews for Ravens Guardian
ok its good but i just dont see him getting that pissed to do that unless he snapped which he didn't
Might have been good if it had anything beyond one long rant.
raintheblood177 chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
ranma should be able to get angel wings and powers like an astral deva to combat trigon and his forces and a bit of kid icarus powers would be nice too it should be the reason he was able to beat the demons into a corner of his mind and made the berserker like nature of the nekoken into a kitten.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
awesome cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
CRose chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
It was good while it lasted. Good Job.
ShineX chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Nicely done, explains some of the changes in personality
ShineX chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Not bad...
god of all chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
supervolt chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
keep it going please update soon
Supervolt chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
Great so far. keep it going and please update soon.
Amber Pegasus chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
I loved it. Please updated real soon.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
Don't stop, this is getting good.
dragon-cloud16 chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
A different Ranma Teen Titans crossover then I've seen yet. The idea of Ranma and Raven meeting each other so early better then them meeting and her falling for Ranma immediately. If your going to have Kasumi and Cyborg meet, then Kasumi should start out shy until it gets to a point. When that happens, she should act like a wild fan asking for a autograph and questions rapidly. When the Tendos and Genma catch up to Ranma, please let Raven try to pull a Force Choke on Genma's whole body.
ShadowDragonGX chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
Hmm, very interesting, please, update soon, ja ne.
Asgeras chapter 8 . 10/14/2007
Well, this is my first Teen Titan's crossover and I've got to admit that I like what I've seen so far. However, before the praise, let's get the critiques out of the way.

Grammar, grammar, grammar. It's not bad enough to ruin the story, but it certainly impedes the flow a little. This could be easily remedied with the help of a few good prereaders/editors. If you need a volunteer in that department, just reply with a pm.

Other than that, you've pretty much kicked up most of the faults that the Nerima Wrecking Crew have, while downplaying all humanity, save for Nodoka, Kasumi, Khu Lon, Happi (kinda), and...Nabiki (the one other character that Takahashi confesses is evil, besides Happosai). I don't mind that much, since Ranma has one heck of a lot of different ways to interpret the character, but even with that, the various faults are a mite overexaggerated in most (Definitely not with Genma have him pegged). Just thought I'd throw this out there.

Other than that, you've been pretty true the characters found in Teen Titans (cartoon version, not comic). Good job on that.

Okay, that's all the critiques...on towards the praise.

First off, thank you, thank you, for having Ranma be a decent fighter, while still maintaining the various assets that each of the Titans brings, including Robin's leadership.

Next up, thanks for having Ranma use some of his standard moves against Trigon, and actually have them hurt. All too often, authors feel that they should 'improve' on canon, having all of the old attacks become negligent in their effects, leading to attacks made up solely by the author. It's nice to see you combine the two ideas, having both old and new attacks become effective.

I really, really hope that Ranma ends up having Nodoka, Kasumi, and possibly Nabiki (...possibly...) stay either close, if not in the tower. Ranma's had too few friends in his life. A couple more certainly couldn't hurt.

You seem to be both fond of...WAFFY, I guess you could say, moments, while being embarrassed about liking them at the same time (gathered from your comment at the end of chapter 7). First off, a good fic, like a good novel, tends to have a combination of various traits, making it well rounded. Personally, I love touching scenes, if they're done well, and hope to see more in your story. That being said, just remember to keep the overall tone fairly consistent.

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for what you've written so far, and I certainly hope to see more in the future.

(ps...Idea's for Kasumi and Cyborgs meeting. He's obviously the TinMan that Kasumi has been chatting with, so definitely exploit that. Also, I like the fact that you're pairing him with Kasumi. After all, unlike the other 'Teen' Titans, he's a mite bit older :P)