Reviews for A Stream of Light
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Cute and a nice romantic touch without being overly explicit. They make such a good couple 3
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
very cute! i dig the playful obi-wan
Kelly Tolkien chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Yay! Love it! If only we could be Padme eh? Yep, really good story. Speaking of that I wil have to get my butt in gear and write some more of my own damn writers block... Great stroy and keep up the good work. Just need to watch your typing but hey! it doesn't affect the story really does it? It just makes me feel more like I'm helping...
Kenobifan chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Wow! That was a moving story. Just brought warm feelings to my heart. Thanks :)
Ticklesivory chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
You know that question I asked you?

"...the galaxy could go to all the hells of all it's worlds for all he cared."

My favorite line of this story. I liked the way you handled that.

Another stupid-grin-causing story! Thanks!
Esteban T. Rodriguez chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
OoH! Wedding bells for Obi and Padme. I read the other Obidala fics you've written, and they are just great. (I love Obidala, and I'm working on one as we speak.) Keep up the good work, and I look forward to reading any others you dish out. Ciao!

-Esteban T. Rodgriguez
Laura Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
It’s good to see Obi-Wan feeling somewhat tentative because he wants to be responsible and not turn out like Anakin. It’s quite realistic with the way I think of Obi-Wan, especially after seeing Episode I. And there is, of course, a nice amount of fluff, which is very cute! It makes me smile – thanks! :)
once within a dream chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Aw! (Yet again...) That was great! I really, really like that. Obi-Wan and Padme are just perfect for each other... I used to have some reservations about this coupling, but now I see its exactly the way it should've been in the movies! Great job, and I'm looking forward to another Obidala fic from you!
CrystalKenobi chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Oh this was very beautifully written. I like having it in Obi's pov in the begining and reading his thoughts and his fears. yes he will enjoy being married to padme. I hope to see more soon.
Stella Lovegood chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Wonderful and sweet obidala fic... I have a smile in my face after reading it..
S.B. Kisses chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
So sweet! (sigh) They sound so happy.
heartnut chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Very nice. Left things to the imagination, which is, after all, the best place to leave some things. I think you are an excellent dialogue writer... and your scenes are filled with good descriptions when you have those. I'm really happy that you'v added more to your AU Obidala sequence, and I can't wait to read more.
Nyoko chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Yea! A lovely obidala! I am quite happy now! Hurray!
Vee017 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I love your stories! They're a wonderful read and so well written, not to mention Obidala!

Keep up the lovely work:)