Reviews for Revolution
adelphe24 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
i wanna read more!
Edible-Lead chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Oh my god! that was awesomeness! please continue soon!
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I really like this, please continue it!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Good start!

Can't wait to read more! _
hailintegralazzo chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Yes this version is definitely on the right track I think. I have read in full your original version of this story and greatly enjoyed it; but rewrites are always great fun too! I look forward to more. PLEASE WRITE MORE! ITS GREAT!
Sunstreaker's Squishy chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
You should make another 's really good and plus I hate cliffhangers.:(
DeviousWeasel chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Zwee! I like it! I hope you update!
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
nice and that is exactly what Megs would do if he DID take over earth
Inkfamy chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
RE: /teary eyed/ Hot Shot? Sideswipe? Sunstreaker? Jet Fire? /sniffle/ C'mon JET FIRE has to be alive!

DD: It's a really good fic, please update soon.

RE: Yeah it was groovey! /sniff/ Jet Fire?

DD: Get over it.

RE: /bursts into tears/ JET FIRE! WAH!

JF: What?

RE: Yey! Jetty! /hugs JF's leg/

JF: /sweatdrop/
Sapphire225 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
OO man would I be scared if that had actually happend. Glad Optimus sacrificed his life, or that really could have had the downfall of Earth. Anyway, please make another chapter! I can't wait to see what might happend next!
Duel Mistress K chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
AHH! I remember this story! Weren't all of us cameos in it or something? I wondered where the first one went, you need to get cracka-lackin' on this rewrite! Like, NOW!

PS: Didn't recognize you wif' the name change, took me a moment to get it. XD REGARDLESS...

This is going on my faves list. Yay.

Cait :D
Sakura Star chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I kind of like where this is going, I want to see the humans rebel against the decepticons. Humanity rules!
Emelna chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
hey i like this story jusy as much as your others. i can't wait fo it to be updated. it made me laugh quite a few times so keep it coming. i can't wait until u start working on your Raven fic cause i love that one. can't wait...kepp up the hard(great) work.
Aeroblade chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I like it the it seems to be what would really happen if tfs were real and no one was really occ

I hope u update soon
Reikomei chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
me:I liked it... it was funny. Rule Earth inslave the pathetic human race! Work! WORK you miserabel weaklings!

Ironhide:But your a human!

me:*eye twitching* Yeah so?

Ironhide:That'll mean that your going to have to work!

me: Hey who cares about you! You're either dead or captured and hopefully being tortured so I don't care!

Ironhide:...

me:*zoned out* update soon!