Reviews for A Month Too Long
superherolover8 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I love this story! It's brilliant! Please write more stories with the teen titans!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was very sweet, I loved it!
XBadxSassX chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I like it :)
Kittykat0989 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
LOVED IT

IT!

lol no really i loved it

r u sure u wont do a sequel? you could do one about star on tamaran missing robin?

Or robin finding a way 2 entertain himself while shes gone for a month?

oh i should use them ideas since i havent written any fics

oops i should really stop tellin ppl my ideas :(

still, LOVED IT

lol
Beatrice chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Nice and cute

Yay!
99-Starfire-99 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I am so glad you're a robin and starfire fan like me!

i absolutly adore fluff with them! and isn't robin just so cute? lol!

now get this, my best mate, reckons that Robin should be with Terra, I mean, so odd!

luv ya kisskiss xx
tkdchick chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Wow. Now I see why everybody has you on their favorites list. This was so cute! I love the 'embarrassed Robin'. I also love Starfire in this one too. Good job!
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
yay he finally got it!
TopKat chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
so cute. I love Raven! Brill with the sarcasm...there should be a whole new emotion dedicated to that side of her!
Aereon chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
AW ! SO SWEET ! I love this story *faves* I like what you did with Robins personality , It was sort of sulky,Incompetent/umm...adorable? * sheepish grin * anyway great story , ... I'll shut-up now ... _'
PrincessBellePrinceAdam chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
how adorable...you did manage to catch Robin's awkwardness at it's cutest D then again, if you look at my penname, you'll realize i think everything he does is cute lol i think whoever invented spandex should be worshipped ;D
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I just love your story but what I was thinking was that can you make some more chapters because I just love to picture Robin and Starfire Kissing so please I'm begging you can you make some more chapters with a whole lot of Starfire and Robin kissing but this time at the end of the chapters if you make other chapters go a little farther like they startkissing then rubbin then fall on the bed counter or couch and ya know where that will lead to not trying to poisen you or the kids minds or anything like that.
banana fritz chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
cute i luved it
StarfireFowl chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Ah! so Cute! Lol, Star is a little sassy but that's amusing. Awesome fic.
Insane But Happy chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Eek, that was so cute! Raven's remark at the end just tyed it all together. I applaud you! You are an amazing writer. Robin was so cute, all shy and awkward. o And I liked Starfire's teasing. Very cute anf funny.

Forever a fan,