Reviews for Sunny afternoon nostalgia
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Aww, that was sweet too (how many times have you read that by now? XD). Interesitng to read about this from Noishe's poin-of-view. Also itneresing that "Martel" (she's made up of many soul's not just Martel's, but I suppose thea twas her talking when she said she was like a mother to many). All taking place while Colette is pregnent. So cute
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Yet another piece of subtle, gentle life.

I guess what keeps me reading is these little moments...because these are the things you never get to see in the game. Lloyd, Colette, and the others are too busy saving the world...

And yet, you know these things had to have happened somewhere in there...but just weren't important enough to be included in the game...

I love them though. The little things are what keep the characters real; it gives them a life beyond the glass screen and the silicon disc. It brings them to life; and it gives them more than just a persona and an identity.

Memories are precious...and as little pieces of the ToS characters' memories are unveiled, we see them in new light...as living, breathing beings, almost as if they have left the screen to join us in the real world.

Keep it up!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Wow, you keep out doinf yourself. This was an excellent fic, plenty of fluff and waff, with a little touch of angst. I never thought of the story from Noishe's POV before, It was very wel done.
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Hehehe, that's quite nice, well done for you!
Urby chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Omigosh! Noishe! Yummyummyummyummyummy...y...ahem.

Look mommy, Martel's in this fic! Like, ohemgee!

How did you know I wanted some Noishe-ness? You're peeking into my mind! No! Run Away!

You know what I'm gonna say. It was fantastic. Maybe I should make a codeword instead of writing that all out.