Reviews for The View From Here
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Wow. Loved the introspective on Manjyome.
Topaz Witch chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Your a great author. Don't worry what some say. Alot of your work is really outstanding. It's better that your having fun with it. Great Job. BRAVO!
Osidiano chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
A great look at Manjoume's thoughts and feelings on being in Osiris Red. I loved his monologues, and the way that Juudai interacted with him. Excellent job; I can't wait to read more of your work!
Achiru chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Since I don't have a fanfiction account, or hang around too often, I didn't know how stupid it was. So here I am again, reviewing one of my favorites of your work, and I'd like to say this particular story is very inspiring, and I've been carrying a printed copy around to read when I feel stressful.

And the link I put in the review before didn't work, as I suspect fanfiction doesn't allow site links or emails, so I suppose I'll have to type it like this, otherwise I'd never get in contact.

acorn . chorwong fairietails/ fanart/ ken_ichijouji . jpg

-Achiru-
WitchVela chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Manjyome is cool write more stories with him
Hawk-EVB chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
This is REALLY good! -

THAT was AWESOME
Thunder-lover chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Wow, this is really really good! So much symbolism, i love it! And you do them so in character aswell! YAY! I've been looking for a really good GX Fanfic writer for a while now, i'm so glad i've found one! Thank you, this is great! Please continue writing fics, you're really good.
Pidge-san chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
BEARS!OH,MY!Very philosophical.I see Manjyome as a symbol of character growth and an inspiration for those desperately trying to reach the fic portrays that,in a 's the you start at the top ,like Manjyome, the only way you go is have the strength snd determination to climb back you're at the bottom however you can stay down or go of this reflects 's not fic was just awesome and shows the truth in to see more soon,SilverMoon.P.S.-PIDGE SAYS HI!Pidge-san
Snodin chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Aw... This is the best GX fic ever! I'm putting it in my favorites. You really got Manjoume and everyone else down pat- I even bought every last word they said! This is totally commendable. Brilliant work!
Alph chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Beautifully written! Kudos to you. You have Chazz summed up wonderfully - a rather nasty kid, in general, but he tends to have wonderful revelations throughout your story. Inspiring. Keep up the wonderful work. I'd be very interested if you ever decided to take this story past being a one-shot, and brought it into a full-length fic. Anyway, just some food for thought. Fabulous job!

Alph.
Gaara'sgrl chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
A little long but I love the thought of Chazz looking up at the sky at night.
liliwick the WORD chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Aw... it's lovely. I was expecting them to do something *hem-hem* but .. this'll do! It's quite fluffy actually and very simple. Love it! Hope you write more like this!
Emerald Leviney chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Really good i loved it! but I love Manjyome! hehe good job!
Random Kyuubi chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Aw I love it. Love love love. Congrats, you get a cookie. :3
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
How totally cute! 'Waii! I love it, please write more like it. :)