Reviews for School of Freaks
Dear author take care of yourself your health should be top priority don’t worry about the story and get well
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
My birthdays July 3rd! Haha!
Dead account no longer here chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
Wait, were u in the hospital or not? Fuck it! U have a life, can't spend every freaking minute on this site. People must understand that. I already said u have talent and u are awesome so...I don't know what to say about the chap. Oh well.
Dead account no longer here chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
That...BASTARD! HOW COULD NARUTO HURT GAARA LIKE THAT?! Normally, naruto is Gaara's only friend. Ha! Now I hate him. For now anyway. u have talent dude. Pure talent.
Sorum chapter 14 . 11/19/2011
really liked the fic ;) thankx
OneMooseTwoMeese chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
I always appreciate a story that actually makes me FEEL things. My heart has clenched far more than what is comfortable while I was reading this story.

BUT. There is one question I must have an answer to: What the HELL are Swedish fish! I'm a Swede and I've NEVER heard of them. O_o
mYcheMicALroMaNcE31 chapter 14 . 12/19/2008
nice.
mYcheMicALroMaNcE31 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
neji... rich kid... soccer team... gaara... suicide... wow...

have fun in hell,

mYcheMicALroMaNcE31
LadyKhaiju chapter 14 . 4/15/2008
Loved it!Espeacially gaara!Poor Neji...HA he has to deal with a bipolar Gaara !...No offense to the ? But i loved on my list...OF up the work!
Laikota chapter 14 . 3/20/2008
boy, Neji is going to have a handful.

I really liked the story, I can't say what I like about it because I LIKE EVERYTHING!

Your outfits for Gaara were very funny. I tried picturing them LOL

I think I might do some fanART for one of the chapters (if you don't mind) Especially with Naruto clinging onto Gaara trying to get him to hook up with Sasuke. LOL.

This Swing around with Naruto was a suprise too! I was like OMG WTF! But then things turned out okay so I was fine. LOL.

I really liked the story, Glad you wrote it, and Glad I got a chance to read it.

Make more!

~21221
Rei chapter 14 . 3/7/2008
Nice fic. It was good... yet it stills feel unfinished...Maybe do a SEQUEL(hint hint) Just a write more awesomeness.
Rei chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Man, Gaara's dad is a BITCH!His ass bet be glad he aint real cuz id gun his ass in a how could Kankurou and Temari do that?Im glad this is not real cuz i think just about every Gaara fan would beat the crap outta Gaara-kuns fic soo far. Update.
The Wigmonsters chapter 14 . 2/4/2008
It was nice. I liked it.
xshikaxx chapter 14 . 1/26/2008
so...u were 'in the hospital' like...uh...year ago? more, i think. holy s* like three years ago. *sob y havent u updated! y u mean to me? humph, ...more more more! ...please? *sniff y u make me cry?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2007
Okay.

Um.

Hooray for Kisame being incharacter.

He's only my favourite fishieman/character ever. More Kisame being awesome please