Reviews for Dazed and Dumbfounded
Sunflower18 chapter 13 . 11/15/2005
sienna chapter 13 . 11/15/2005
yeah! they are not evil! whE.e! awesome chapter, hehe. he ate it hahahaa. harry talks to ginny? lol
Redlightspin chapter 13 . 11/15/2005
Harry scared of girls hilarious!
Anika Cobriana chapter 13 . 11/14/2005
that was a funny ending to this chapter, but where the hell did you come up with Dragonne for a name, how do you even pronounce the name
Nick-Nack-Black chapter 13 . 11/14/2005
im back! LALALALA! Im no longer grounded no more from the grounded from the compooper! YAY! anyways! this chapter was excellent! Can't wait for the next chapter!
sienna chapter 12 . 11/11/2005
awesome chapter! it's long! hehehe!

draco's GOOD.

i keep telling everyone, but no one belives me. :(
Nick-Nack-Black chapter 12 . 11/10/2005
i had to kind of skim through this chapter cause im grounded and im not supposed to be on! lol! so if i ask ne obvious questions later on that directs back to this chapter, plz notice that i am not stupid! i may be blonde but im not THAT stupid! lol only wen u put me and my friend Andrew in the same room! lol! we are WILD and CRAZY STUPID BLONDE people! YES! WOOT! neways, im kinda paranoid right now cause my parents can be home ne minute and walk throught that door and i might get in even MORE trouble *curses english teacher* lol she kicked me out of her class! lol an i also called her a racist fat ass black mother-fucker. Sry for the lingo! lol well, i did! and she called my parents! how stupid is that?

Anyways! i can't wait for the next chapter. From what i read this chapter is pretty funny! plz continue soon!
Anika Cobriana chapter 12 . 11/10/2005
ah, hurry up with the next chapter
Sunflower18 chapter 12 . 11/10/2005
Nick-Nack-Black chapter 11 . 11/10/2005
LOVED IT! i can't wait to see how funy the next chapter will be! IT BETTER BE FUNNY! OR IM NEVER READING THIS STORY AGAIN!

lol! just joking! i love messing around w/ all the authors! lolz! i can't wait!
HandleWithKerr chapter 11 . 11/10/2005
fantastic keep going update soon
not-cute-gal chapter 11 . 11/9/2005
oohh..nice story...very cute..haha..update it k..
sienna chapter 11 . 11/9/2005
hehe he's scared of the car hahahaha!
Sunflower18 chapter 11 . 11/9/2005
ilovebuffythevampireslayerandharrypotter chapter 10 . 11/3/2005
is this really a draco/hermione fic?
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »