Reviews for Dazed and Dumbfounded
Anika Cobriana chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
that was hilarious
Akuma-Koneko chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
Bwahahahaha Harry clogged the Malfoy's bath tub drain! Uwaah, this is such a wonderfully random story, I love Lucius's attitude! Voldemort wants Harry dead because he clogged all his plumbing lines -
racle chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
Very good story except that you've been misspelling the name "Hermione" as "Hermoine".

Continue quickly!
hbthegr8 chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
haha...this made me laugh...a lot...mainly because it's so random...keep going lol, i love it!
Svadilfari chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
Like, oh my God darling, that was just so funny!

Even started to laugh out loud at work!

“I refuse to marry Pansy! I’d rather marry Voldemort!”

“That can be arranged!”

Anika Cobriana chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
thats funny
undesidedcaoz chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
this is so funny and I must say I would totally be in love with someone if they ripped pages out of books like me! anyway update soon!
Puella Deorum chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
I love your story! It's hilarious.

My favorite part was the Lucius & Draco conversation: “How about we just say she’s a Pureblood?” Draco suggested hopefully. “Then everybody will be happy, right? Go make up some fake papers at the Ministry. I mean, you’ve been counterfeiting everything else…” & Draco scowled. “Well, if you like Pansy so much than you marry her!”

“I can’t!” Lucius screamed angrily. “I’m already married!”

Please update soon!
AMarieKelley chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
I love it I love it I love it! Ch. 3 was just plain funny!
Marmalade Fever chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
You're right. Most of the time, DMHG fics try to get Lucius out of the way. Although it is very brave of you to try this angle, just remember that there's a good reason why Lucius is usually not in the list of factors. He could easily have any or all of them killed. Good luck on your future chapters.
belle amia chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
ok, nice job i really like this...but try to move your story a little faster, it'll keep your readers and yourself interested in the story longer...but otherwise good job!
Sugar Quill High chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
Okay, it was good. Actually it was FABULOUS! So yeah. To make it better update ASAP! That's it byez.
Avanell chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
HILARIOUS! I could use more like this...with the same pairing, of course :) And telling others, too...(pansy, ron, snape, etc.)
midori chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
i feel of my chair! but that has nothing to do with this at all!

anyways, thats funny! . i love it!
Sugar Quill High chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
It was very good! And Funny! Nice job! Byez.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »