Reviews for Memories
brookmorley4 chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Excellent, really enjoyed it! Good job :)
Laura chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Ok this is driving me nuts, it's STRAIGHT, not strait. That's like a strait jacket. Seriously.
HigherGround2 chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
Oh my gosh! That ending is just about the best ending I have ever read! Thank you so much for posting. All kinds of emotions came out while reading this, and I usually don't get emotional. I'm going to be completely honest here so you might want to brace yourself. A few chapters back I was about to throw in the towel, but I am so glad I kept going. Thank you again so much. I am a huge Higher Ground fan, and AJ Cook fan, so thank you SO much! Thank you for bringing back Higher Ground - for me - 11 years after it aired, and I didn't even see it then, cause I would've still been in diapers, but I have seen all the episodes on youtube, and they're awesome! Also, you gave me a new favorite song. Someday We'll Know, by New Radicals. So thank you again!
Failsafe244 chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
aw, sad to see it's done, but good last chapter! i loved that she got her memory back while dancing with scott. perfect! nice job!
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
Awesome. Love it. Great stuff? Aw, dedication to me? Thanks. Oh, please. If anyone deserved a happily-ever-after, it'd be Scott and Shelby. Great stuff. Hope to see more stories soon. Catch ya on the flip side.
Shelby chapter 14 . 10/8/2010
wow I just got back into the show and thought i look at the fanfics i remember reading this awhile ago and LOVED it

Great chapter hope another one comes soon
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 12/10/2009
Yay! You're back! I missed you! I'm lookin' forward to more stuff from you. Catch ya on the flip side.
SLITH chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
Wow - I just started watching Higher Ground on youtube but you've captured Shelby from what I've seen with her attitude. I've only seen the first two episodes.

I want wait to read the rest of this whne I get the chance to.

SLITH
Linkie chapter 13 . 8/7/2007
I'm so glad you updated your story! I loved how you had Shelby apologizing to the group and how Scott reacted finally...

Great chapter really, I missed it!

Update Asap please! Oh, and I hope you had a happy birthday!
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 8/5/2007
Awesome job. Happy B-Day. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 4/10/2007
Very cool. Everyone was totally in character. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Linkie chapter 12 . 4/8/2007
You're right, that was a quick update and a good one too. I'm glad you did update that story!

I loved the Daisy/Scott conversation at the docks, Daisy's so wise while Scott is a bit dense,uh? lol. The Sophie/Shelby was really good too, I loved how Sophie was with Shelby, how she tried to talk to her. I was wondering at first why Shelby was so mean and cold, and was glad to know the reason, though I knew it had something to do with her past...

I think your chapter might give me the courage I need to write another HG story or chapter, I don't know. I kinda miss writing about it, the characters were more complex than any others and really, I still have lots of ideas... I need to think about it seriously...

Anyway, that was an amazing job,

take care, and enjoy your vacation if you have one...and I can't wait for an update of ABOAP!

Linkie.
waylela chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Great story!
CircleIntheSand chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
Loved that chapter, Poor Shelby, I wished she would let Scott in. Awesome chapter!
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 10/21/2006
Oh, my gosh! This was totally amazing! Kudos! Keep it up! Catch ya on the flip side.