Reviews for Allen's hair rant! And then some
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!

I also thought it was really funny.

Me, I am an Allen fan, but NOW I am also an...

Alen hair fan!
kagomechan chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
lol kill the bowl cutters *sneaks into bowl cutters house and forever makes them bald*
Twyla-Nox chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Yes! I love it! I'm seriously rolling on the floor laughing! OMG! I have tears rolling down my face! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! You are on my favorites list!
DestinyForetold chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
HIYA STEPHERS!

omg a poem dedicated to me and my babble!(oh lala!):D I'M BACK! and tan is non-existant! hahaha! so so funny poem- i love the imagry- really do!:D so so smile my face has on- mixed up are my words, yes!

I've got a pucca notebook! PUCCA- i love pucca- do you love pucca? cuz i love pucca! oophs- i maybe should have written an email instead- oh well, now the world has proof of my now famed psycobabble!hee hee!

oh wells(not deep ones- those r scaryfull!) oh i'm in a weirdness mood now! ttyl stephers!(properly)

luvs ya!mwah!

X(:D)
DestinyForetold chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
frolic back from the sunset with more sparkly things, gummy bears and tuneless songs soon! and remind us all how to be humorous! tee hee luv your sillyness and well somewhat...unique thoughts!hee hee! but seriously update-or the badgers will be commanded to attack your castle!:D
I'll Be Seein' You chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
erm, well, good for you, you have your opinions about Allen and all, and I respect that, but um, in my opinion, I'm sort of worrying about your sanity because ALLEN FUCKING PANSY-ASS SCHEZAR IS A FRIGGIN MAN HO AND HE SHOULD DIE! I WISH DILANDAU HAD KILLED HIM! ehehe, well, I'm a Dilandau fanatic to the point of planning a shrine, Van rocks too I guess, and I obviously hate Allen...loath/despise him. But for you, keep loving him **choke** (I can't believe I just typed that...urgh).

La
KP-X chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Wow I think I'm scarred for life XD
BlueMoonMayfly chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
lol that was funny... poor ickle van n my poor folken *hugs folken plushie* putting bows on them lol ... i really like ur poem tho its still kinda disturbing if i think about it
Pretty Much A Big Deal chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
IE VAN _ YAY I LOVED THIS WHO *thows party* hehe _ good to hear that you are taking care of chibi Allen because his clone i used has gone a little *looks at clone chibi allen running around with fome coming out of mouth* ... strange maybe he has raybies *pokes chibi clone allen* OW HE BIT ME ARG :( oh well YAYNESS you know what disturbing...i can REALLY easly imagen Van and Allen in dres and bows O.O EK NOT A NICE THING TO SEE . hehe

well anyway HOPE YOU WRITE ANOTHER POEM SON _ TOODLES *skips off*
elena-maria chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
LOL! you sure are talented! ur poem has some kind of rhythm in it so i was kinda singing along while reading it like some kiddie rhyme song! LOL! keep on writing! :)
BlueMoonMayfly chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
lol ive never known ne one so well obsessed with anything... he gets his hair off his mummy lol anit u glad hes not brown like they were gunna make him well i think the whole short hair glasses thing would have looked wrong ne way ... must remeber the site where i found that info ... lol
Asrafarel chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
whenever i read this i laught to death. XD i really don't like allen, but that writing of your is just to cool. XD
Pretty Much A Big Deal chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Allens hair is nice...but VANS HAIR IS BETTER MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA _ O but GREAT POEM O.o _ i LOVED it made me laugh so hard my mum thinks i have gone insain well more insain than i already am and...you better be taking care of Chibi Allen in a jar because i forgot to put air wholes in the lid whoop *looks around nerversly* *gulps* urm maybe you should check on that before he i dunno...maybe..dies -_-'' welp im off to go skip into random things toodles _ *skips off* and LOVED THE POEM hehe _
01wing chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
now let me get this straight for all the crazy people out their, first off, yes i help this insane person with the hair rant i em *pulls off plastic rubber batman mask KRISSY! and yes she phones me and i helped her with this, and it wasnt two hours it was 4 and 46 mins...as i recall, although it wasnt all allen and his hair it was still a long time! And the reason i told you to put this up was because i needed more people to sign my patition to get you administered into the insa...i mean fun house. And this looked like the perfect opertunity. But all joking aside the hair rant is really good even if it is a little overboard! So with that said i raise my plastic cub up to you and toast to allens hair rant! *and after cruches cup on head!...BLAHAHAHAHA!
BlueMoonMayfly chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
...*looks worried* man girl i am so worried 4 ur mental health... tho i do agree wiv sum of the things u sed...even tho i cant stand Allen... i love the hair ... its so...him... n the bowl cut was not his fault...blame the knights Cali...u will be happy to no that the amount of Allen bashing i have done i have left the hair well alone...