Reviews for Bipolar
about-faces chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I loved this. It's a wonderfully insightful sketch into Harvey's psyche and philosophy, tapping into the character's spirit in such a pure way that it could honestly apply to Harvey Dent of any canon, not just comics. The last lines are killer, too. Great work!
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Good story! :)

-Random-
sabrinaw chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I like it. Very interesting. I don't really believe in black and whites, not really. I believe in shades of grey. It really all does depend on one's point of view I suspect. Beautiful piece. Beautiful.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
LOL!

That's so cool!
TheBlackCatCrossing chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Thanks for the insight on Harvey. It was beautifully written and I enjoy reading when authors delve into the two opposites explicitly. Bravo! * Five stars!
Fiona Fargazer chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
That is so right about the world being so grey or is it just my point of view? O, spooky, it's late I'm getting tired not to mention wierd. This is the last fic for tonight. Nice little fic. I really enjoyed it.

Fiona Fargazer
Killing Joke chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
...I just love stream-of-consciousness writing, and this was concise and sharp. Very nice. I think my favourite line was this one: "The world is becoming so gray now. Not dreary gray, just murky gray." ...mainly because I think I've had days like that.

...oh, and I reviewed on the basis that I just exchanged the coin for a double-headed one before I flipped it. ;)
iamhollywood chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
interesting one shot. I like the talk about gray vs black and white world. I wish there'd been more examples, but otherwise I think the point was well made. Good job!