Reviews for Ember's Song
Heavenmoonlight chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
oh my gosh. This is so sad. I like the story but it makes me want to cry! Still good job! It suppose to make you feel saddness for ember! Gosh it so sad!
nienerz chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was so sad... But really good! :)
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I never really liked Ember as a villian, except for when she made Danny fall for Sam...*ah, good times*..anyway, this story makes me think, all ghosts were human at some point. They had to have lives, right? So all in all this was an amazing fic about what happened before Ember McClain tried to take over the world.
Ore no Naruto chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wow.. You are oh so right..
ChildOfAdvent chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
aw that makes me sad :( i always liked ember..shes like my fave evil ghostie _ this would make sense actually...great job!
DivineQueenYeiweh chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
that was pretty good! Nice job! I'm gonna add this to my fav list!
kdm13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Woah! I loved it, it makes me not mind Ember's song so much, makes me feel bad for her.
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
awesome rendition, i feel bad for poor ember please make a sequal or something
Kel chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
How sad :( Poor Ember- great fic.
Saramis Kismet chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Hmm, good origin of Ember story. I always wondered how she came to be and thought it'd be something like this, but this was better.
TheMatrixHasYou89 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
That dudes a jerk! Nice story, one of my favorte songs...i listened to after i read it!
Anawiel Dewdrop chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
this story is fantastic. I totally agre with your view, i'm acctually in the midle of writting a back story for Ember too, after hearing her full song i ust couldn't resist.

Well done on a very beautifully written story

May the Angels Bless you and keep you safe

AmericanxHero chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
tara: omg! that is so sad! *wipes a tear away*

danny: okay...drama queen...

tara: *slaps danny*

danny: ow! little piece of crap...
DestinyGuy 678 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Pirates-n-Swashbucklers chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Oi! That was brillient! I really liked like a lot! *adds you to her author/story list*