Reviews for Does She or Doesn't She?
MyRedeemerLives chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
I just found the sequel so I just to find this story and I love it. I love it! My favorite.. Yep. My favorite! ) I love this fic! I am a SANDLE shipper but I like Greg to stay with Payton but I also want him to ned up with Sara. Oh, it's complicated. Im gonna read the sequel.

PS. This is my favorite! And I have a lot of favorites. But this is one of the fics I placed in my "ULTIMATE FAVES".
WanderingSoul2014 chapter 6 . 6/10/2007
oh come on update..please i love this story, ver
Soccer-Bitch chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
awesome story. i really liked it. _
Beauty in my Breakdown chapter 6 . 11/4/2006
ohmigosh! me loves it! udpate soon!
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
*grins* Alright, I confes, I'm not much of a sandle shipper, but this book seems really good. I'm gonna keep reading and hopefully my Greg-Sara inhibitions won't draw me away, because, as I said, this book seems very interesting.
greenbean1 chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
Not done reading it yet, but I just had to say that this-

"No actually my timing is shit. I want to push you up against that break room fridge and plant one on you till your toes curl but I can’t, because your girlfriend is perfect. I call that shitty timing don’t you?"

-was hilarious. XD
Emmithar chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
Greg is so cute, isn't that why we all love him so much? Really interested in seeing how this goes, but I have to finish reading it later before I'm late for work

:D

~Emmithar
SLynn chapter 6 . 7/20/2005
Oh man, that was a mean ending. Can't wait for the sequel though!
SLynn chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
Yay!

Sorry, my reviews are often lame. But yay! is all that comes to mind right now. :)
SLynn chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
“Relax; it’s just obvious to me as far as I know. Grissom wouldn’t know if you slammed him over the head with it and Greg wouldn’t even dare to dream it.”

This is true. So very true.

Great job!
SLynn chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
Another great chapter. I like the playfulness you've put into it.
SLynn chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
I loved this line: “Yeah and I heard you Dr. Phil now can we get the hell out of here before Catherine finds us and throws us another case?” Sounds just like Warrick to me!
SLynn chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Oh... jealous Sara! I like it. :)
NothingButSarah chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
Aww, man, i'm glad there is a sequel! This was a cool story, though part of me still feels bad for Payton lol. Gonna go read the next bit...
LocoGreggo chapter 6 . 7/4/2005
I want more. This is awesome.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »