Reviews for The Ultimate Villian
Twilight16 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
What the **censored** was THAT?!
Triforce90 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Greatest. Story. EVAR.
bionicleguy chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
this story was funny

i liked the pinky and the brain show it was cool

make more humorness!
walburca chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
rotflmao!

Great ending. :D Never would have thought that'd happen. lol Imagine if that was really how the game ended! lol Great story, Topaz!
MARTYR chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Okay... that was possibly the oddest, most anti-climactic thing I've ever read in my life. Good, but mucho strange.
Confused Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I wonder...
Could Pinky and the Brain be behind all the other enemies in the Legend of Zelda saga?
Raine Ishida chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
O_O..didn't expect THAT ending. What happened? It was so serious in the beginning...*smirk*
Tailfeather chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
...?
N. Watanabe chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
LOL!

I couldn't stop laughing!

...my mom's looking at me weird...

Anyway, that was a GREAT ending!
ElvenRanger chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
Oh my god, that was so funny. I was laughing so hard, I nearly fell out of my chair. Great ending!
Laurana Brightblade chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that was hilarious, and, like you said, totally unexpected. hey, i read one of your reviews for somebody else, and i thought that you had some very helpful things to say. i was wondering if you would please critique my stuff, because i want to write as well as i can, and i am willing to take people's advice, so PLEASE review my stuff!
Pokey Man chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
that was er odd. why were there mice in ganons head? No matter. great story.
Neko Black chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Hell yeah! Pinky rocks! You really need to edit that mushy stuff in the middle... *gags* Ugh! I hate romance! Why read it if it isn't funny?
Aurora Lynn Rose chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
LMAO! That was awesome, Pinky and the Brain rock... I was trying to explain them to someone at camp, they were looking at me like I was crazy, and so was everyone else... probably because I was doing impeccable impressions of "narf", "zort", and "troz". Hee hee... You were right, I DIDN'T expect the ending, but I enjoyed it!
Sami-chan Just simply too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
I luv it I luv it I luv it, need I say more?