Reviews for And the Winner Is
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Oh, lovely. Lighthearted and funny, and I quite like the resolution (thought I'd kind of guessed the first part, only I was expecting Ravenclaw). And I like the 'why I married you' thread running through it, and the way we get the info on the others as well. Thanks!
Fic Druggy chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
lolz! i thought'd be ravenclaw, but then im like 'no, that wouldn't be very funny if it was' and i was reight!
Dying.Rain chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Wow. First Snape&Granger fic that I actually enjoyed. You're talented.
jessicariddle87 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
HOLY CRAPZILLA! and I was betting on Ravenclaw!
iloveseverussnape chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
This story was so funny! I nearly exploded from laughter. I expected Oran to be put in Ravenclaw. Very clever!
Fairy of Fire and Fury chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Great! Funny, witty, I LOVE IT!
Captain Samantha Lovegood chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Cute. I loved it. I actually expected him to be in Ravenclaw. Lol-love it.
Christieanne-Anna chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Really good.

When they are calling up the first years they say last name then first name.
ktfranceebee chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Omigod. That was awesome!
TempestAriel chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
MY SIDES ARE STILL HURTING! this story made me laugh so hard!

"I married a dirty old man," Hermione murmured.

I LOVE THAT!
WinterOwl chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I really liked your story. It's creative and original unlike so many of the stories I've read. I loved the ending. Great Job!
RAWbecca chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
...funny. im not being sarcastic im hust at a loss of words.
ttinuhpfanforever chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Good story. You have Hermione and Snape discuss the sorting of their son well. )
June W chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Perfect story! Oran sounds like a wonderful combination of both parents - he'll probably help Hufflepuff House beat Slytherin and Gryffindor for the House Cup! Correction: Snape is the one who married a dirty old woman, not that he's complaining... heh-heh!
Snickle-Gigger chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Yay! Hermione/Severus fic! WOOT!

*calms down*

I'd put down here all of the lines and such I loved from the story itself...but I really do not feel like copy and pasting the entire chapter here...so you get my point. Even if Hermione and Snape were talking a little "naughty" it seemed like you were still keeping them in character; not to mention it gave me warm fuzzies! Snape needs a good wife, he really does! Hermione would be perfect for him!

HAHA! HUFFLEPUFF! OUTSTANDING! *dies laughing*

*comes back to life*

No more coffee for me...hehe...that's great! XD!

It was so well written! Wonderful job!