Reviews for Vie
kiki2222 chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
More?
yaoihaven chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
hiii i absolutley love every one of ur stories iv read all 23 and i have to say this is, by far the best story i have evver read and i have read loooots of naruto fanfics, this is the only one that makes me wanna beg to know whats gonna happen next i mean its not the usual cliche plot, ehm so if u would pleeeeeease update, no rush tho thankeezz :"D
whitealmond chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
This is very creative; I like how you put all the characters into different situations (and how you're giving Tenten the importance she never receives in the show) and how you thought the whole story out. I'll be waiting for your next installment :)
Kkwy chapter 6 . 8/19/2006
I like how you focus on the people Naruto left behind, and not just Naruto and Sasuke. And Lee is just to awesome for words.
exitingstageleftwiththebear chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I could actually see this happening!

_

I like it! It's different!
xXShadowedfateXx chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
O yay another good story today. I like your story and keep up the good work because I'm looking forward to the next chappie.
Mistress-Starfire chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
TT You've just taken advantage of my delicate fragile poor heart. I feel so terrible for Naruto. It's the first time I've seen him have to kill anyone against his will,and for the sake of Sasuke, who is just like, Hardy-har-har, Tu madre! when Naruto is suffering all for him. It makes me sad that this story is so IC that Sasuke really might've done something like that if Naruto followed him.

I'm mega depressed right now...

But this story is great! ORIGINAL, and supa-angsty. Too bad I'm the Queen of Fluff, otherwise I wouldn't have an ache in my heart.

Sayonara...perhaps when I'm older. XD
HK-452 chapter 6 . 5/11/2006
Amused Statement: Oh that Lee. So loveable, for a meatbag, that is.

Stern Suggestion: I do hope, though, that the next chapter is fast in coming.

Unneccessary Addendum: For you sake.
Sabriel41 chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
Kai~

Your Naruto is irrepressible and wonderful, your Jiraiya impressively subtly tragic, Tsunade and Temari make interesting doubles-of-a-sort as Kazekage and Hokage, your Kabuto actually has a character, which makes him immediately better than any Kabuto I've seen before (no-one seems to like him, for all the character potential that's there) but it was at this point:

"...To the people who lived in the Village of the Hidden Sand, Rock Lee was at first seen as a bit of a lark. They watched as he trained in the midday sun with slight concern, wondering if this lanky, fuzzy-eyebrowed boy from Leaf might be a few grains short of a beach..."

that my grin just blossomed and I'm pretty sure I let out something that resembled a fangirlish squeal. You write the odd, prickly, not-sure-we-get-this-but-what-the-hell friendship between Gaara and Lee so, so well.

Keep up the awesome work!

Cheers,

~Sabe.
Peter Kim chapter 6 . 4/19/2006
I wonder how much Naruto's presence have changed Orochinmaru and Kabuto since Naruto has a way to change people and yes both Orochimaru and Kabuto will change by Naruto's influence and long you are with Naruto,the easier you change(Ex-Sasuke). Orochimaru will be impressed

by Naruto's true powers which is his willpower and raw potential. That is why Naruto is Sasuke's rival not the Kyuubi power Naruto has and with his rivality with Naruto and his training with Orochimaru,I suspect Sasuke will be powerful and skilled enough to kill Itachi.
Ms Trick chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
ACK! Hurry and write more! I loved your description of the chuunin vest.
Kitsune Shinigami chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
i REALLY like this story! You have used a plot that i have seen no ine use before! You gave Naruto a curse seal and then he keeps and then sum stuff happens! I read one story where he ogt a curse seal but it was removed, nad it never even activated. PF! What a stupid idea to remove it! Your idea is much better please update soon!
dreamsraven chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
yes! finally! ive been waiting for a new chapter! please update soon!...well if u cant soon, just please update!
Usagi-no-Kasai chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
You are the best! Thank you, thank you, thank you for updating! I've been waiting soo long (big anime stlye waterfall tears). Thanks. Later!*
The Spore Whore chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
This is a great fic. I like the idea of Naruto chacing after Sasuke, that's totally something he would do too. I hope Orochimaru doesn't break him, or Naruto manages to beat some sence into Sasuke. Either way, I hope you update soon!

Hugs and kisses - The Spore Whore