Reviews for Fragment of a Lost Poem
ShamelessFinnigan chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
he...rather good, i must say.
Vague Lenore chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
Great Mal/Inara story!
JasmineHR chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
Goodness, that was so sweet and so good that I was getting teary-eyed! Your writing is so wonderfully descriptive that I felt as if I was watching it in my head as if it were an episode. I would LOVE to see a Simon/Kaylee story written by you! ::hint, hint:: ;) If you ever do write one, please let me know and I shall read and review each chapter and give you my first born child! Lol, okay, maybe not the last one... :)

Thanks for sharing another wonderful story!
JasmineHR chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
I hate to start yet another review for this story with a "Wow", but... Wow. :) Another great chapter and still the characters are flawless! Great escape plan and storyline. Alrighty, on to the last chapter...
JasmineHR chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
Oh wow, that was amazing! That kiss! ::sigh:: Man oh man, that was such a good chapter! You're an amazing writer! On to the next chapter... :D
JasmineHR chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Omg, this is really, really good so far! I love Inara's background and the connection between her world and Mal's. Loving this so far!
SG1SamFan chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
That was beautiful! Parts of it made me cry, and the plot twists were so clever I seldom knew what was going to happen next. This fic is rare in that is a Mal/Inara story that is definitely worth reading-there is so much sloppy Mal/Inara around that that makes this story even more of a gem! I thought all the characters were very in-character, and I liked how you gave a little insight into both Inara's and Mal's past. The only thing that felt out-of-place was some of the Chinese phrases. Two or three of them felt as if they were just thrown in for the sake of throwing them in, but the rest fit the scene well. All in all, *1/2 out of * stars. Good job!

Emily
yellowdello chapter 4 . 8/23/2005
I really appreciate Inara/Mal stories, and this was perfect! You are a very talneted writer, and keep it up!

~yellowdello~
Crysty chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
What a wonderful read! I really enjoyed your dialogue; it was very in character! Thank you very much for sharing this; it's a beautiful love story. LOL! I loved the moment when she got the letter and was so disappointed when the return address was Jayne's mother!

And I really enjoyed the raw emotion that Mal displayed. It was also extremely in character, and I loved how he put it all out on the line for her.
mjade60 chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
its super fluffy at the end the startings good but realy fluffy as it goes on
Vampbarbie chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
Aw i loved this. I loved Mal and Inara together. Aw so cute.
hell-whim chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
And there's really no praise that can encompass the awesomeness of this fic. Your characterizations were, in my opinion, spot-on. I *loved* it. The way things happened, the kiss and the sex and the declarations... everything worked.

Beautiful.
Rel Fexive chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
A most excellent tale. Top marks.
SireesAnwar chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
wo who! That was a great story. I just want to cry! I love Mal and Inara together. Thanks so much for making them see the light. ;)
AccountDead3445544w22e45 chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
Wow. That was really well written, you had the characters personalities down. It also made sense, well to me. I really enjoyed reading this.

-Bilby-