Reviews for Flickering Shadows
A New Fan chapter 13 . 11/11/2015
Absolutely amazing! I loved the plot and I love the interesting characters you threw in. Your original characters are great and I love the villain Akaige. I love how Slade and Raven helped each other get through their painful pasts. Great twist making it so that Slades life was basically a game to Akaige and that he was the reason why all those awful things happened to Slade, very sad, but interesting. It was crazy when he told Slade and Raven how he tricked them into falling in love. This was just an amazing story. Superb writing, great diction, amazing syntax it was a great read. I almost didn't want it to end, but you have 14 stories and I look forward to reading them all. The next one I'm planning on reading is Brittle Glass (which I already started). I love Slade and Raven pairing and I love how you write it. You also write InuYasha fanfic and I can't wait to read it, that's my favorite anime show. I read your Fuedal Fairytale and I can't remember if I wrote a comment (I believe I did, but I'll probably go back and write one.) I love the InuYasha Raven pairing and would love to see you do a story about them. (I would also love to see you write a Kyd Wykkyd and Raven story there aren't enough and because of your amazing writing it would be an amazing read.) Your comedic parts are gold and I laughed so hard sometimes I would tear up. I liked seeing the mooninites and ATHF it was great and they were too funny. When Slade became the Phoenix in that scene I was so hype. I was like Yes Slade Get That Snake! Then Raven came in and saved the day it was great. Slade is such an amazing fighter and I love when people show his skills ( I loved that he had wings when fighting.) Another part I loved was earlier in the story when you could tell how upset he was when she kept trying to call him a rapist. I thought it was a clever way how he approached it, scaring the shit out of Raven, I was cracking up. I hate when someone puts him in that role. If they knew anything about his true character they would know he'd never force himself on a female. [Also that he's not a pedophile because the time he almost got with that girl when he was drunk and when she told him she was 16 he backed up and left, he also saved her from getting beat by her dad.] (Honestly he is my favorite villain and though he is bad it's obvious and known he can be the hero if necessary. Like he said he's the guy that can get the job done. Loved that line. He's honestly an amazing guy and I loved that you show that part of him. Although, people must remember he's still a threat and will not let people think otherwise. The ending was great when he was threatening the Hive kids.) This was just a great story. You're an amazing author and I look forward to reading more (especially the original story with Akaige, the one mentioned in the end of this story.) Loved it and amazing job, thanks for the amazing read.
-Best Wishes A New Fan (Mari)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2015
i love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
...a cat girl?! SERIOUSLY!? but I like this fic
Monkey fist1994 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
awesome work keep it up.
Monkey fist1994 chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
Awesome work keep it up the awesome work
HellVampAlice45 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
i can tell u had fun with this chapter...i lik how u made robin n cybord really mad! lol
but i love the ending!
Kusami32 chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
i can;t find the story you recommended. anyways one of the best slade/raven storys ever :) im gonna read brittle glass cause i like more fluff then action lol 3
marksteven chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Awesome story i hope you do more of theme.
Lucyole chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
yay finallly im done reading that ff took me long

enough, ya story is really amazing, cool, romantic

exciting and full of action really good work
Lucyole chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
boah i like ya story and the couple

and im just crazy and sick because i became such a good fuzzy feeling in my stomach as

treatend her that way (gah what is

wrong with me that i like auch things

so much) but that was so good written
nikispade chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
Dra-ma-tic.
nk chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
I laughed so
Eve chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
This was an awsome fic and I greatly admire your imagination and creativity.

...get in my belly!*giggles*...
Eve chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Now its feeling a bit Beauty and the Beast"-ish. LOVE IT!
Eve chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Rainbow Monkeys? Code Name: Kids Next Door?