Reviews for Loose Ends
blahblahbhla chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
wow! more, more, more!
Domino Samme chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
That was such a sad chapter [ Written really well!
Domino Samme chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This is written really well. The chapters are short but it doesnt matter because they are written so well they don't need any more. Really well done! Its really sad.
Witchy-grrl chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
Ooh, that was a nice ending line! I'm only sad that you never continued this...It's REALLY intriguing, reading a Cameron that wouldn't put up with House's shit post-Date and mid-Stacy.

I hope this hasn't been completely abandoned, because I really look forward to reading more!...?
DragonChaos chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
Update! Pretty please? With cherries on top?
iceicekatie chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
I really hope there's more to this story!
Cleared chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
LMAO beating him to death with the cane, that is by far the funniest thing I have ever read about Cameron saying! this whole thing is well written, please continue. you capture the characters really well, even Cameron's dark side. can't wait to read more :)
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
*girlish, panicked squeal* OH GOD. You rock. So very much. HURRY! UPDATE! Oh, loved the, “Operation Ice Queen Melteth.” So very House.
stairwaytotheskies chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
Update soon!
KatelynnLynn chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
Oh! I think he's probably going there anyway...purgatory at least...oh well, keep writing!
Mishelle20 chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Wonderful upadte! Please update soon, I am so anxious to see what House's reaction is going to be. Great job.
LaDanaid chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Wow! You even had my jaw clenched! First, I'm really interested to see the direction that you're going to take this story. I love House's little plans, they're hysterical. And Cameron's anger and determination - you can feel it right off the pages! Keep it up! It's not sappy, I love it!
Randa05 chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Ouch, he really got to Cameron. Now they have to kiss and make up:)
HouseNCameron chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
I love this story, keep it coming. Please update soon
jeevesandwooster chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
i sense an epiphany on its way for House. good chappie!