Reviews for Silkspun Dreams
luluhrh chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
. . . it's beautiful, wonderful perfection and i love it.
luluhrh chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
aww. . . they're so adorable! i love Ed in this! "if you want to find out if someone's a good kisser, kiss them." SO CUTE!
Kamisama Hajimemashita chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
All of these brought me to tears! I LOVED THEM
Glades of Grey chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Completely in character and so very sweet..How could I seriously not favorite this?
Me chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
I love this fanfiction! So cute! Keep up the awesomeness! :D
The Curse of Forever chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
So beautiful, I loved the whole thing. And the title reminds me of that 'Angel Beats!' song, which made me cry. *sniffle* look what you've done to me
EbonyIvoryy chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
BEAUTIFUL. D;

Seriously, that was one of the best Edwin fics I've read in a while... :)

-favorites-
Perfectmew chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
Amazing job on this drabble! It started somewhat mysterious and drew me in, and finally ended very tenderly. I really enjoyed this!
Perfectmew chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
I had such a hard time keeping quiet when I read the last line! I had an (almost) silent moment, stifling giggles and squeals; I'm weird that way yes. It was just a very wonderful way to end the fic! Amazing choice of words and simply a great work!
AnimeCookie93 chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Ah. I'm sure you know how lazy author's are (no insult intended), so I'll just review the first six chaps on this one review:

1: 'cherries' mad me giggle to myself like a little girl. Well done.

2: 'always cold' is my overall favorite so far. I loved Winry's line "Why won't you touch me!" and Ed's answer. Also well done.

3: 'all grown up : ed' was well done.

4: 'all grown up : winry' was well done.

5: 'mother's day' I liked this one too. The fact that Winry originally went out there to make him feel better and ended up feeling bad was a bit of a role-reversal, but other than that... well done.

6: 'precious treasure' make me think of a possibly fic, or idea for my upcoming story... Well done!

... As you can see, your writings are very... well... done... sorry for the redundancy! I just really liked them, and would like to read more. Please update soon so I can review those too!

~Cookie
Savanna chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
WOW! I think that is better than twilight. I am a real big Twilight fan so I think that says it in itself. Good job. You would be a great writer one day.
asdf chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
nice
edxwin is cannon chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
this is great. it is fairly clean, but (yay) there is still edwin sex...YESH. This is so great. very well written and put together. you rock.
edxwin is cannon chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
that is really a beautiful mother sons relationship. the elrics are great. just a quick correction: whose should be who's. it is a contraction. keep pumping these out!
edxwin is cannon chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
I like the idea of them figuring out how much they are changing and liking it. This was very well written, though I kinda got the vibe he just liked her for her looks...even though we all know that's not the case...great one.