Reviews for The Real Story of Rapunzel
Tiggipi chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Rapunzel and Wild are my favorite couple in this series. They're so adorable together, and this story was just as adorable! x3

Back when I first read the manga, I also thought Rapunzel was a woman for the longest time, and then I finally noticed his flat chest, lol... He's just soooo pretty. :P
shacaya chavala hall chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
i like the movie rapunzel it was amusing my mom wanted to see it twice she loved it so much she went back the next day and seen it again so keep up the great work.

Shacaya Chavala Hall
gurechi chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Beautiful.

I've read this years ago and every once in a while, I have to come back and read this wonderful piece again. I think I have the largest soft-spot for Wild and Rapunzel. They are _perfect_ together. 3

Thank you for your awesome writing.
Hikari Manganji chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
OMGOMGgjdhfgdafog I am can't think or speak coherently after that awesome piece of work! People need to know the true story of Rapunzel and what better way of showing it like that! hahaha the old woman needs to tell it to the children even if people won't believe it! Ek i Love Rapunzel and Wild's interactions!
aithene chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I love them ) It's a really beautiful story ) Thank you!
Rami chan chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I got chills well reading your fic. I so love this! you should make some sort of continuation of this, i just want to keep reading it over and over again!
shiroi-yume chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
*sniffs*

That is so sweet!

I... I don't know what to say!

I really liked this pairing since I saw them in the manga~

Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece of work..
Jonquina chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
It was beautifully written. Good job. ;)
Lazy Snake chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
That was a beautiful story. I hope you will continue writing stories like this.
Devil's Whore chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
*grabs* tell me you have the scanlations to rapunzel! I used to have them them my computer crashed and I cant find them anywhere! Please tell me you have them or better yet know where to find them!

PS Loved the whole correction of the story reminds me of the princes brothers reaction lol
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Wowsy! That was a very nice fic! Not many fics for this section. How sad! Anyways, great job writing this story! Hope to see more of your fics soon! :P
Yume2X1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
That was a very well written and enjoyable piece of work. I especially loved the interaction between Wild and Rapunzel after the telling of the story.

Keep up the good work and please write more.

Ja ne