Reviews for Thoughts of a Weasley
Hermione-and-Ron-forever-together chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
OMG! so sad but so good just the way i like stories.
Vicki chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
OMG Made me cry... (no joke) so sad, Feeling very single right now... story... U r awsome... *dries eyes* ok - more tragadies to find...
Taintless chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I liked the story...it was so very well written. But i disliked the ending. I just don't think death is the naswer, and I don't think Ron would do something so dramatic, if he couldn't even ask her out. Hermione would be very angry with him if he did something like that too.

But there was some very bittersweet moments in this, and I actually felt a little teary, espically when he and McGonagall carried Harry into the Hospital Wing./ What a horrible way for him to die though...a stone.
evilbeckles chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
aww noo. they died :( this is relay good i like the way its writen in letter form. very original.
Innocent Cinderella312 chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
written nicely

i love it!
Mrs. Lemondrop chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Okay.

That was really well done. Extremely. I honestly can't believe it. That ending was so monumental. It rises so many questions about life and death and love and everything. Great job and I hope you keep writing!
dancedance chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Oh great, my make-up's ruined. :( That was such a beautifully written piece. My heart went out for Ron because you so elegantly captured the pain he was feeling and his sense of regret and loss at that moment. Lovely.
Greenpluff chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
that was so so so sad... so sweet, just perfect... great fic... keep writing u are doing it fine
illyria-light chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
This was beautiful...sad, but beautiful.
shopaholic90 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Oh ...

My ...

GOSH!

What a fabulous fic! I don't know where to start. Amazing, fantasmagoric imagery ... heartbreaking and melancholic but not overlapping into cheese-land ... wonderfully expresses how the character feels, which I'd imagine is hard for Ron to do, but you kept it still within character.

My god, you are an awe-striking writer. I look forward to reading more from you!
legolascrazy17 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Oh Merlin. This is a wonderful tearjerker. I don't cry that easily, but this fic had me in serious tears...

Magnificent, impressive work! I look forward to reading more of your fics! *adds to favorites*
etherealfire chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
This is so sad! I don't normally get emotional about stories, but just the way Harry died (by stones rather than a spell, like a "real" death), and how Ron never got to say "I love you" to Hermione...this writing style is EXCELLENT and I want to see what else you have written...perfectly like Ron, somehow dazed and confused but always rawly honest. Thank you for writing this; I just hope it doesn't come true at the end of the series.

~etherealfire~