Reviews for Changed Forever
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
wow very good it's like very ooc but good on the secqeal add a little lemon and it would be perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
MY FUCKING BROTHER AND I*
gsmith16 chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
the note did not self destruct, unless a week for you is like 8-9 years in real life
Unkown Stranger chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Well, that wasn't so bad, pretty good actually. I usually HATE stories with OCs, they just get old, but this one is pretty good. The characters are very out of character, but it's good non the less. It's pretty much a well written AU fiction.
"I think you blacked out from luck of neutrons and sleep."
OMG, that was HILARIOUS !
Is crow based off of cyobrg, he seems like he is ?
Dove had to DRESS Raven, OMG, that must have been sooo awkward for a little kid...
I didn't Really like that Richard became nice right a way, it's not fun !
noname00 chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Well I enjoyed reading this and I must say that I read All I Really Wanted yrs ago and yet Im still waiting on the sequel to be completed. If and when that happens I'll be glad to reread it
Qwerty chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
okay. im not reviewing this little chappie, im reviewing your whole story. and i have to say, im REALLY impressed! i loved it! im not quite sure if youve read the comments since you finished this, but u have extreme talent to write something of this magnitude. now, i just read something of a sequel, and im sorry, but i have a suggestion for a sequel...*don't hurt me for suggesting it*...but could you write something taking place after they met up again on the docks? ending up with something...more between Raven and Nightwing? the ideas for your stories are well thought out, organized too, but could you try something that would take place immediatly afterwards the dock meeting? i really hope you take my advice. love this story to death :)

your faithful reader,

one who really likes this story

and a follower who hopes for you to read my suggestion,

Qwerty .

(401 Comment)

p.s.: damn it! i missed the 400th comment by 1!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
i...i...i... am completely speechless... THIS STORY IS AMAZING! everything was so well written out: no grammer problems: an awesome story! i read this 2 yrs ago: came back to read it again! i hope i don't sound like a freaky stalker rite now... but the story is just so damned good! keep up the good work! u could b a really good author

peace...
saiyanbaby chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
i would like to say that this chapter was the most hilarious chapter i read in teen titans fanfics. also crow roth sound so sexy he has this mysterious badboy attitude that makes me go gaga. oh! and him and starfire would make a great he is so funny
SchonKaputt chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
Call gostbusters what the fuck?
The Gothic.Princess 101 chapter 12 . 10/22/2010
This story was spectacular. Impressive and extraordinary. You did a wonderful job on this, I could go on and on. I love love love your OC's personalities, they're very original. The plot. The plot was amazing and suspenseful. I absolutely loved it! I like the change from school kids to superheroes, that was good. Your writing style is excellent, excellent. You are a marvelous author and, quite frankly, I look up to you. Keep writing and pleasing tons of people because your really good at it.
Super Reader chapter 13 . 10/15/2007
Ok. This is one of the BEST fics I've ever read, in any fandom! It was fantastic and my favorite pairings! Wonderful job. :)
SanzoGirl chapter 12 . 5/13/2007
It was good!
Aly chapter 13 . 8/12/2006
I loved it! It was an awesome story :P xP Although...I would've loved to see Vic's reaction when Richard tells him that he talked to Crow xD

But really, I loved it
Silver Linden chapter 13 . 5/31/2006
Heya! Just so you know, I love this story very much. I read it once a long time ago, but never finished because I got grounded from the computer for about a gazillion years. Then, it just slipped my mind for a while, until I finally stumbled on it again yesterday. I was very happy to see it all finished, and read feverishly until I was done. (School was a sore trial, I can tell you that right now. _)

However, the object of this review is not to praise your beyond-my-praise working here, but to inquire about "Race Me You Speed Demon." Yes, I have visited your profile, wondering of any other literary workings you may be planning, working on, et cetera. I must say that RMYSP stuck out to me, and I frantically scrolled down to see if you'd started... but alas, it was not to be. I was just curious as to the whereabouts of this trail of thought, and hopeful that it hasn't fallen gracelessly into the Abyss. Can you ease my questionings?

Oh, and besides that... I was wondering if LadyHood was your beta-er... person for all of your stories. Or, if you had one for each. If not, I would be honored to be your beta-er (such an awkward word!) for any one of your stories, or- I'd especially like this one- a new story. If it helps any, I'm a giant fan of TT, especially the Rob Rae pairing. _ Hence why I am so enamored to this here fanfic.
FallingRaven chapter 13 . 5/15/2006
I've read this story a bunch of times and was wondering when you were going to make a sequel to it. You rock my socks! lol. You are an awesome writer. I'm just a very impatient person.

-Joltkg