Reviews for No Place Like Home
nyklm chapter 13 . 7/25/2005
Grace seems a tad...desperate.
nyklm chapter 12 . 7/25/2005
Adam sucks...stick to Grace.
nyklm chapter 11 . 7/25/2005
Oh dear god...Grace went corporate!
nyklm chapter 10 . 7/25/2005
H.K. WHITEHOUSE- why does that fit?
nyklm chapter 9 . 7/25/2005
Funny...Luke a gambler...why am I not surprised.
nyklm chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
Yeah several people.
nyklm chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
I blame no reviews on this stupid site deleting my story update notification list like every damn week...then it takes me forever to track down the story I was reading cause I'm terrible with names.
Sam chapter 14 . 7/24/2005
oh wow great chapter! i can't wait to read more!
H.J. Glory chapter 14 . 7/24/2005
Hmm...I enjoyed this chapter. Yay on the engagement front for Luke and Grace! And it was really cute how excited and happy Helen was to have all those people over. ) Well done.
Sam chapter 13 . 7/21/2005
oh dude good chapter. i'm totally dieing to find out what happens next. this totally took a twist i didn't see coming. great job. keep it up.
spotsndots chapter 13 . 7/21/2005
this is a really sad story for me. joan and adam seem lost and everyone sounds old. the only ones i have hope for are luke and grace, but whats up with the whole phony act outside of her house? anyway, keep it up, really good. except the whole mate and mum thing threw me off at first. haha, a chapter 14 ahead?
crazychrizzy chapter 13 . 7/21/2005
Good going Emily! I want more!
Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 13 . 7/21/2005

I just caught up.

Great chapters! Please update soon! :)

H.J. Glory chapter 13 . 7/21/2005
Dude! How could you just end like that yo? That's evil! Sadness on the J/A front but good that Adam's happy of course. And HELLO, my jaw hit the floor when Grace asked Luke to marry him, totally unexpected! Whoa...good stuff.
Sam chapter 12 . 7/17/2005
oh thank g-d grace is normal. glad to see ur still writing the story. this chapter was really good. i can't wait for the next one.
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »