Reviews for No Place Like Home
crazychrizzy chapter 12 . 7/17/2005
Emily you did it again, you amaized me, please don't end this story too soon, it's too good to end yet.
H.J. Glory chapter 12 . 7/16/2005
Phew...I was really scared to read this after last chapter! Not that that would have stopped me. Dude, come on, don't end there. Keep going dagnabit! What DOES Grace do? I need to know! P.S. - you stink on the H.P. not only am I in a different city then the bookestore that my copy is reserved in, but I still have 100 pages of a different book to read before I can delve into H.P. (I'm a slow reader...) Anyway, Keep writing your story, update soon will ya?
Brianna Lynette chapter 11 . 7/9/2005
really aswome story i haven't read a JoA fic this good in a while can't wait for the next installment

Peace, Love, and Randomness

Brianna
Soccer9208 chapter 11 . 7/8/2005
I love this story! It' so suspenseful! Keep up the great work! I look forward to reading the rest!
H.J. Glory chapter 11 . 7/7/2005
Wow...that was painful dude...it made me sad. I don't know what to say o Grace's...new...way of life? *tear* i still love the story though...can't wait for more either!
crazychrizzy chapter 11 . 7/7/2005
Emily, you're keeping me on my toes I like that!
crazychrizzy chapter 10 . 7/4/2005
I like the twist where dr.H. turns out to be Grace Polk's pen name, well done Emily!
H.J. Glory chapter 10 . 7/3/2005
Ah...that's an evil place to stop! Interesting pen name for Grace though. Don't leave us hanging for long! ) Good job yo
Sam chapter 10 . 7/3/2005
Ok ok ok i'm reviewing. now you went and left me on a cliffhanger of my favorite character! So hope to and get another chapter up here. this one was good btw. i totally enjoyed. good to see luke didn't just blow all that cash. keep up the good work.
Butterfly Dancing chapter 10 . 7/3/2005
Oh this is getting interesting! Can't wait for the next part!
H.J. Glory chapter 9 . 7/2/2005
I wasn't expecting that one! Keep going I wanna know what happens!
crazychrizzy chapter 9 . 7/2/2005
Hi Emily I just love this story and am just as hooked after 9 chapters. I don't know if they have Lotto and scratchies in the States but we do have them here in Europe so I guess they would too.
Amanda chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
I'm not really liking where this is going, i dont know, it seems, just a little bit, too much...
Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
Very interesting! Never thought Luke would have a gambling problem.

Good job!

Update soon!

E.B.F.R.
Soccer9208 chapter 8 . 6/30/2005
This story was so amazing! but the chapters are too short, it makes me want more and more! Please update soon!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »