Reviews for Master of Beasts
PLEASE! PLEASE! UPDATE!
lemonChocolate chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Still waiting for an update 8years later. Just update, no one will complain :]
BethyQuake chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
Are u gonna continue it I realy want u to
BethyQuake chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
OMG this is sooo good if the teen titans was still airing this would be an AWESOME episode I'm having trouble waiting for the next chapter I don't want to rush your awesomeness though I may be over reacting but this is a masterpiece don't stop PWEASE.
Doubhee 1634 chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
I almost cry. Not because of beast boy. Because it was the last chapter. Now i will have to wait. But i dont want toooo its so gooood T.T
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Are you going to make robin the good guy again?
cerealkiller78 chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Dude PLEASE update this story! and if you dont, then at least let me know and maybe i could continue it for you?... LOL, IDK, I just want more! At least give us an author's note or something on this story to let us know that you're still even alive! PLEEEEASE!
cerealkiller78 chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Insaneiac...WHY YOU NO WRITE MORE?! This is seriously one of the best fictions I have ever read on this site...And I hardly even read Beast boy fics! So, that's saying something! I dont care if its been 7 years...you get your BUTT back here and keep writing this! Its cruel to readers (Like me) who have just found your story, got interestedin it, and want more, only to have their enthusiasm for this story crushed when they see that this story was last updated in 2006!
So, I speak for all fans of this story: Past, present, and future, when I humbly ask...And demand...An update!
*Looks over what I just wrote* Man, Im on a roll here...someone get a flag waving behind me xDD
iamking chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
seems interesting...i'll check it out.
Shoyzz chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Wow! This is the best teen titnas story I ve ever read!
Although it's a pitty it hasnt continued. It would be great if u did! (Even after almost 7 years) but you should at least end the story (at least to let the readers know what happens to beast boy... Poor him)
And great story again!
LynDea chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
So, im kinda sorta gonna demand for more. Please! I want more! I NEED more! Please update soon! This is amazing. So amazibg! It was awesome. Beautiful. I cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Why u do no more!?
The Seventh Circle chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
From the beginning...damn. In my opinion, just stop there. It's so great and beautiful and...damn. I can't even express how content this story made me feel.
I think my "feel" rating went through the roof, and you are a lovely human being, good sir.
Kudos.
The Seventh Circle chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Holy frick. This is just grand.
Noah Rhodes chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
someone should continue this story