Reviews for Cruentus, Libidinosus, Nefastus : Blood, Lust, Sin
twoheartsx chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Please update soon.
WolfWarrior chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Ah, *uses puppydog eyes* please update soon! I love the story so much so please SoftCookieDough-sama update soon!
WolfWarrior chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Please update as soon as possible, I love vampire fics and GaaNaru, NejiShika, And ItaSasu are my all time fav pairings! This is probably the only fic that will have all three so please update!
WolfWarrior chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I cant wait for you to update, your story is so great! There arent enough Neji/Shika stories so i hope you continue to write!
Setsuna chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
More please...
TonberryBlue chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
i'm a secret goth so I love these tpye of stories
Sally chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
This looks like a very promising vampire fic, keep writing please! Was the human that Neji was 'toying' with Shikamaru or Naruto, since Gaara warned Neji to keep Naruto out of this but you said the pairing was Shikamaru and Neji...? Orochimaru's here, so is Tsunde or Jirayi(sp?) going to be here as well? Or any other Naruto characters? I'm eagerly waiting to see more!
Jen chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Hey, this is really good. Longer chapters ahead? I'm looking forward to it then! Keep writing! Love Gaara and Naruto pairing!
blisblop chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
ok pretty did Itachi do to Sasuke?You described Gaara very well.
Innatzu chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
It's pretty good. You're really good with the details and the way they talk. Update soon!
A non chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I thought that was very well written, but you need to space out the first paragraph, it's a bit chunky.
Jasmine Starlight chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
wo! neji/shika neji/shika wo teh sex! good.. text is bunchy ...have u ever considered yondaime/kabuto?