Reviews for 9 Months
Liberwolf chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Why didn't they play the 'sweeetie, it's bedtime now ask us your question when the sun is up tomorrow' card?
sharp52092 chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
Love this story, do wish you'd wrap it up.
sasusakufan2357 chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Ah I wish this story was updated ): it's been 7 years and its an amazing story! Well I hope you update soon (:
doglover79 chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
o my gosh love this story its one of my favorite now
gilo chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
haha love it! the twins are too cute and ani freaking out over the new little one or ones! :P and the article was pretty funny too! cant wait for more! please post more soon!
transformedstarwarsgal chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
oh great chapter update soon
Pale Treasures chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
Aww, this is adorable. The twins are the cutest things, even if they spell trouble as well. ;) Padme's and Anakin's approaches to parenthood are what I expected them to be. I know it's been ages since you've last updated, but I would love to see this story continuing AND, although it's been even longer, an update to Estee (remember that one?) I read it years ago and it still remains one of my favorites. I would LOVE it if you picked up that one again. And this one too. I really enjoy your writing.
Snow leopard freak chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
Oh. this rox!
FlyingFishWithWings chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Hello!

Oh, your story was so good! Seriously! I'm dying to find out what happens next, so please write more! I showed it to my friend Mara and she says that 'you can't just levae a story like this hanging halfway in the middle' and I agree! We all are desperate to find out what happens in the end. Do they have twins (again...) or not!

Please write more, this story is awsome - it makes me LOL!

This story is litreture gold!

You have honestly raised the benchmark for us all!

Keep up the good work, I look forward to hearing (well, reading) more from you... and that also means MORE OF THIS STORY!

My general well-being depends on it!

Hope this makes you feel good, your story makes me feel good.

Enjoy writing whilst we enjoy reading!

Goodbye and goodluck!
Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 6 . 5/1/2008
this was great update soon
eirene1988 chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
Please up your rating.
WolfCipher7 chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
What a cute fic so far! I'll be back to read more later.

Alien Roxi