Reviews for After the Rain
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Yeah bugger off Dumbles lol! I love the story! Great job!
waterwalker13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I never review, but this story was really well written. I just wanted to tel you that. Also, i've always hated it when people write snape as some sappy, gooey man that's always talking about his feelings. Or giving harry pet names or telling him of his love and devotion. This is most likely the first story that i've read where snape had told Harry that he loves him without it seeming horrifically out of character. I raise my metaphysical glass to you and thank you for the great story.
emptyword chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Wow. I love this. This is what got me into reading, into writing, into fanfiction. This delicate, delicious balance of angst and romance, emotions leaking everywhere, staining and blotting pristine logic, all handled in pulsing, masterful strokes with just that touch of whimsical. A little bit of beauty in there, reaching for more, but somehow getting mixed up along the way with a mess of human emotions. The story and the style really strike a chord with me, and you are a fantastic writer for carrying it off so well. I hadn't expected it. I just sort of thought to myself upon reading the summary, "Hey, rain symbolism is pretty fun," and clicked. And then I was immersed. And have nearly ended up drowning myself in my tears. :) I don't think it's possible for me to like this one more.
ralyks chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Great Story. I Adored It.
clowe8 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
A, fantabulous story. As usual, it's well written and easy to read. I simply love how you keep Severus in character, not everyone does. I dislike that emensly(can't spell worth shit). I just wanted to let you know I went to your homepage. I didn't have much time to really look at it though. I will return of course. I'm telling you this because I noticed the art of cartoon Harry and Snape with Romance v. Angst written on it. I didn't get to see what that was all about, but if you mean what type of stories are better I have a response. I like stories with both. Why have one or the other when you can have both.

P.S. You could've described the intimate parts with more detail. I'm just saying.

Carolyn
Chervil chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Wow.

...I need a moment to absorb it all. You've done a brilliant job. I particularly enjoyed the endless midnight showers that Harry had to experience, and how they all came back to haunt him. The dialogue was exquisite.
Vampire Angel of Death chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
this is as great as everything else you're written, I bow to the author **worships**
wulfie-squeeker chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
wow ... tht was ... something write a seaqual i want to know what happens.
Ysarose chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Wonderful. The emotion is strong. I like the way it is written. Thank you.

Priscilla.
Black Perla chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Dark, full of angst and beautiful. I've never read anything so alluring. It kind of drew me in the story itself. A very good piece of writing!
EireVerde chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
This was awesome! The het made me nervous at first, but I really, really liked how you developed Harry and Severus.

A little bit of confusion during the bit where Harry was going to Severus' rooms but was *not* involved with him (I thought, until I read the later part, that he was already sexually/romantically involved at that point), but cleared up right well.

Truly, lyrical but not so much that I lost my place in the story but enough that it added an extra element and a thread binding the whole thing together.

It didn't hurt that the Lifehouse song you chose is one of my favorites...it makes a great soundtrack to this fic! All in all, great job for a brilliant piece of fiction.
k chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
mushy and sweet. not what I usually read, but it was good. write more
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Great fic. I love the Severus/Harry the way you wrote it. I felt though, that the end was kind of abrupt. I would have loved more fleshing out of the Dumbledore angle to the point where he accepts.