Reviews for Remembrance
nadeansay chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
That was sad. Oh, the heartache of a mother who had lost a son. Kudos to you for creating that heart-wrenching feeling (although a bit more drama could have helped, but just a teeny tiny bit). It was really good, thumbs up! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Is there going to be more? This is great!
Irishdanceringrulz1776 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is so sweet! It sort of made me sad, and made me wish that Darrow had met up with his family in the actual books by Constable...
achieving elysium chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Aww sad but cool! Update please!
4blueeyes9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
i never knew that there was any fanfics for this book trilogy. i read this trilogy and loved it! when i found the fanfics for it i freaked out, i was so happy! i loved your story! you now what would be cool? if you made a story where Darrow and calwyn ran into Darrow's mother somewhere and what happened after that.
Delia chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Wonderful! You did a wonderful job on this! I absoluly love how your writing was so similar to Kate Constables. This is brilliant work and is a great follow up on what happened after Mouse was captured. :)Excellent!
Saera chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Its really good and descriptive. If that was in the book I wouldn't have known that it was someone else writing. 10/10
Wind Blown Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Hooray! A Chanters of Tremaris fic! I really like Sareela's pov in this; how sad, losing your child like that. Very nice!
Insane Dimension Jumper chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I liked this very much! You portrayed the characters well and there was real emotion behind it. Good job exploring one of the mysterys that Kate Constable left behind...
Fallen Violet Rose chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
That was so sad...I so wish that you could write another but a little more on the bright side. I love the books on this story. It's one of my favorites. Maybe we should team up and get more people t write some fan fics on the story...Maybe? Reply Please!Love the story!

Your new friend,

Fallen_Violet_Rose
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
VERY good. This poor, shrunken fanbase needs more stories. A few grammar issues, but this was well-written enough that it didn't really bother me.

-P.W. Bing
I.used2thinkGavin.was.hot chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Parts of this story sounded a little too much likethe original part of the story when Darrow is having flashbacks. However, i really liked the piont of view and how well you described the mother's feelings. It seemed that there were a few grammar mistakes that could easily be corrected. But overall, a good story!
calwyndarrow18 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Keep writing more fanfics. You are very poetic.

By the way, did you mean "Gellan"? Because there's no such place as Geel!
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Good job putting it in Darrow's mother's POV.
Claire chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Very good but i think she should see Darrow again when he is older, ruler of merithurous and married to calwyn