Reviews for Medallion
Lillei chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Wow, that was interesting! Nice way of looking at religion and God and all that. Very neat. You show the boys in such deep, amazing ways that it really captures a 3-d image of them instead of the flat steriotypes that most authors write them as. Great job!
Bohemian-Beautiful chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
huh. i think ur writing is excellent of course, but i really don't like this one, coz its about religion and i DESPISE religion. i like what it represents tho, and i can't believe you guys are you know what! D so adorable. i love u guys so much! anywyas, keep writing!
Utility Calculus chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
this is so cute! the whole religion thing makes me think, as an agnostic about different takes on god and shit like that but very cute. glaad your writing again.
elvencherry07 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Very cool way of seeing things... EW, did you see the New York Times magazine this weekend? It was all about those stupid right-wing anti-gay crusaders, and they were all, "IT'S A DISEASE! WE HAVE TO CURE PEOPLE!"

oy.
funscone chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
:P haha, religion is really not my thing, but it was very nice to see it here ;)
Hannio chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Of course I love it! How could I not, this has to be one of your most beautiful works you've created that and I'm not just saying that because you're my friend.

It really is beautiful. The emotion and the confusion is just gorgeous and the sense of their love for their religion and each other is as well.

You have so improved on kissing scenes, I still can't believe that once you needed me to write them for you. This was wonderful just like the icon! erm I think my fangirl rant is over so I'll speak to you soon!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2