Reviews for Shadow Realm: Fifteen
lalalei chapter 18 . 2/12
This is probably one of the most imaginative, original stories I've ever read. The ending was a perfect sendoff, and I'm so glad they were able to remember everything! My favorite part was probably the final battle with Jinzo. I like how you left room open for sequels, too!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
This was one of the best stories I've read on here. :D Good work!
Dantekoala chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
This is an amazing story I haven't seen a story set in this reality ever. The choice of a fiend as the main character was a good one.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
Okay, so the "Big Bads" at this point (rather, the main people playing this game) Consist of the Dark Magician, Gaia, Copycat, Copycat's Boss, Breaker, and after days of denying that he's playing at all, Fifteen. Exodia is automatically out since he doesn't even know there's a game taking place, and Aysev is not yet dubbed a direct player, but instead a possible pawn. Dark Ruler Ha Des, too, is unaware, although odds are he will force his way in.

Ah, Youth.

LATER!
deadpoolhulk chapter 17 . 8/28/2011
wow! best. fight. i. have. ever. read! you are amazing, 10000 out of ten as i don't have enough good things to say about this story _
deadpoolhulk chapter 18 . 6/28/2010
wow is all i can say... this story is amazing
BlackRoseFire chapter 18 . 10/15/2007
Damn... This story deserves a Standing Ovation. I have really enjoyed this story. It is the first novel lenth one that i have found that actually stared the monsters of Yu-Gi-Oh. Please keep up the awesome work.
SeekerD chapter 18 . 4/20/2007
Excellent story. Everything was as it would be, going by Duel Monsters mythos. I'm glad I took the time to read this. And from what I recall, you've begun a new Shadow Realm story, neh? I will most certainly be sure to read it!

-Kouji
Virus 0- The Unknown chapter 18 . 1/6/2007
I thought you fanfic on the Shadow Realm was great, you should do a sequel. If you do, I would suggest bringing in another low level monster as the main character and feature the reincarnated characters in the story.
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 18 . 12/22/2006
I am so moved by this story that it's almost overwhelming. You have managed to take a rather tried and true genre of fanfiction based on a popular card game, and instead of resorting to the traditional stories of Yugi and the others in dueling extravaganzas have taken a moment to show the audience life through the eyes of the very monsters that we play with in the game. This is without a doubt one of the most incredible stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. For one thing your portrayal of Duel Monsters as living breathing creatures in their own manner of civilization and society that both is similar yet completely different from our own every single aspect of the game from magic cards to attributes to even rituals has been reinvented into ingenious new incarnations. Fifteen is arguably one of the most endearing characters I've encountered in my time as a patron of this site. Even when dame fortune spits on his shoes he never fails to keep his head (and hat) together long enough to come out of one perilous disaster after the other going from a humble beginning as a factory worker to a wanted fugitive, a notorious criminal, and eventually a true hero as he valiantly struggles to figth for not just his own life but for the people that he comes to call friends and even loved ones. The plot was thick with plot twists and shocking revelations from Gaia's bitter descent into obsession and madness to the tragic fate of Naomi to the heart stopping finale as fifteen, Tilde, Tessia and Raelvion stood their ground against the diabolical mehchanized abomination Jinzo, who I was delighted to find you had made every bit as fiendish a foe as he is in the actual card game, unleashed his ultimate creation the mighty Mechanical Exodia. But best of all you visited upon a cliche but sorely missed element of stories that one doesn't see entirely often in these sort of stories: a happy ending, the scene alone where fifteen and Tessia, seperated by death but reunited in their reincarnated forms, embrace left me feeling warm and fuzzy inside. I salute your skills as a writer and as an artist good sir, and can only imagine what fantastic tale you might weave next, until then I bid you adieu.
Sunny Weather Clock chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Don't usually review, but just thought it'd be nice to let you know that this is one of the best fics I've seen, ever, and even made me cry at the end. XD;; *runs away*
Metal Dragoon chapter 18 . 12/15/2005
:claps: Bravo! Bravo! I demand an encore! You my friend, are a true weaver of tales. It was a masterfully spun yarn, and I eagerly await the next! You have a way with words my friend, that boggles the mind. If I had but a quarter of your talent, maybe my dream of becoming a published author wouldn't be as much of a dream and more of a possibility.
LucienShadowMaster chapter 17 . 12/8/2005
I'd say that its the best chapter yet (which it is) but you must be a bit tired of hearing that by now. Just one mistake and it was in the note at the end. Next chapter is chapter 18, this one was seventeen. So, it seems like we're either in for a view of the graveyard, or something entirely different. I can't wait.
LucienShadowMaster chapter 16 . 11/21/2005
Jinzodia? Well, I suppose you can't program creativity into a machine but really, does he have no ambition? He could have called himself "Envoy of Necropalis" or some such thing. I know I mispelled that but you get the idea. Good chapter, absolutily hilarious as always.
LucienShadowMaster chapter 15 . 10/24/2005
Phazon. You truly do pull things from all sources. A mechanical exodia? Thats new. The battle with Jinzo shouldn't be too bad, Raelvion should be able to beat him, no problem. But something tells me it won't be that simple.