Reviews for Kangeikai
Wispr chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
You really have to feel for what Demona is going through.

Wispr
K. A. Maples chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I wonder how long it will be before everything comes crashing down on Demona... another wonderful story. *lays offerings at the author's feet*
Masau chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Demona and Yama, huh? interesting... much as I would rather see more of the Manhatten clan in New Orleans atm, this part of the story could be very interesting. Keep it up.

BlackDragon
AnimeFan101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I like! And having Demona kinda lose it right at the moment that she is confirmed a member of the clan is just the right touch in my mind - in large part due to the work of another garg-fic author, Kelli Fay. In her stories, the instincts binding a gargoyle to their clan are very strong, and there's very definite physical and mental imbalances that occur when they are cast out - which defintely ties in with what we see happen to Demona. She goes from a smooth-skinned young warrior to a white-haired wrinkled garg crone in the space of a few decades. Combine that with the all the mental scarring she's been shoving to the back of her head for a thousand years and you've got the makings of a world-class breakdown ... to say nothing of a good cry.

Loving it and watching for the next part!