Reviews for Phantom Shadows
A Midsummer chapter 5 . 4/17
Considering I had a crash course on Shadow of Destiny (reading the summary of all the endings), this is a nice sequel. And I'm glad I researched more on the subject because if I didn't, I'd be lost. I was kinda expecting the Silver Bullet to crop around to at least a mention but this is a Magic Kaito fic through and through. I'm a bit sad it has less reviews than a bad crossover fic. Anyone can read a crossover so long as they get the basic premise of each series involved.
nooneinparticular chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
um... you write really well, and this is off topic but, are you ever going to write a new story in the sense and sensitivity series?
Jeva chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
You hurt my brain. XP And yet, somehow I managed to keep up with this without knowing the other half of this x-over. O_o; Don't ask me how I kept up...my brain is still trying to wrap around the ending of this fic.

Wonderful job, though. I'm sure it wouldn't have cracked my brain as much if I knew the other half of the story. XD As it is, you did a wonderful job at confusing the audience while at the same time, keeping them right on track. _'
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
Ah, I liked this very very much. Very well written :) Beautiful.