Reviews for To Play Games
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 13 . 7/2
Aaaah... this was so satisfying to read Mmmmm... I'm all smiles right now. Inuyasha... such an adorable fluff ball He'd do anything for Kagome. And Kagome for him. That's true love, peeps! *Happy sigh* Wonderful Chapter...
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 12 . 7/2
Just to let you know, last chapter I cried. This chapter, I was literally squealing hard out for 5 minutes. I love you. You already know that. Anyways... Inuyasha is SUCH sweet heart My precious little cinnamon roll (that's what normal teens say, right? *unsure*). My precious babies~ Kagome and Inuyasha are the cutest ever. Hands down. Great chapter!
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 10 . 7/2
Omd YES! THANK YOU YES YES YES YOU'RE NOT FINISHING IT! YEAAAAAAAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YES YES YES YES! *MWAH!* [HAPPYSCREAMING]
BTW WONDERFUL CHAPTER- AS ALWAYS!XD
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 9 . 7/2
Whaaaat? NOoooooo I don't want this series to eeeeend! This story style is unique, and I love it. It's what made me love Creative Writing so much as well. Only, I honestly didn't want it to end so soon... I honestly do not understand how ANYONE could become bored of this series. I LOVE IT! It's different from actual stories with storyline. I never was a fan of excessive drama and overly complicated storyline, and before I came across your stories, that was all I could read for Inuyasha . So reading Creative Writing was the best thing that could happen for my reading desires. I was literally so sad when it had to come to an end, but I enjoyed it to the very end, nonetheless. Then, just when I thought I would never find a story like it again ever, and that it was back to painful plots and drama, I find this! You have no idea how much fun I have reading this, I literally CRY! But... if you're going to end it because people are getting bored of it... okay. It's cool (not). It's YOUR story, no one else's. (Sniffles) But I'm letting you know that I am seriously crying right now at the very POSSIBLITY that this might end.. that these sweet, heartfelt, enjoyable, beautiful, wonderful, touching, fluffy, UNIQUE oneshotstyle must come to an end... I am crying. I really am. There areally real tears in my eyes.
... okay you know what? PLEASE DO NOT FINISH THIS SERIES [Bursting into outright wailing] I LOVE IT SO MUCH! IF IT ENDS... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! BUT PLEASE! IT'S NOT BORING! IT'S BEAUTIFUL! SO even if you are still planning to end this soon (if you haven't already, *waah*) , PLEASE AT LEAST may you create similar stories in days to come! [sad music plays] But... I really love these- this. It explores the relationship between Inuyasha and Kagome (and others) so well and beautifully. So thank you very much (weeping) I'll review the last chapter to express and final feelings I may have But wonderful chapter any way and much love from me!
(PS. sorry for long review)
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 5 . 6/30
Awwwe! You have no idea how much I love your stories! They're all such a pleasure to read! I especially enjoyed this one Also, I relate with Sango. Wearing 'those kinds of dresses' really make me uncomfortable. Anyway, much love for your little chapters! I absolutely adore Inuyasha and his ways, as well as everyone else, of course.
Wfest chapter 6 . 4/6
Unbelievable what you managed to do with your stories by implementing simple games! Sometimes funny, sometimes cute, but always entertaining!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
What about 'Mouse Trap'?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
It's "Mr. Black", not "Mr. Boddy".
Intothenest13 chapter 13 . 3/19/2016
Love this shit!
Fluffy chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
KAWAIII! oh oh please oh please oh pleaseeeeee write another one like this...so curses
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
What about the card game "Happy Families"?

Furostomi-chan chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
I just loved this whole series. It reminds me of the song "Little Wonders" from "Meet the Robinsons," all those tiny things that connect lives and make moments into memories. I know you haven't touched this one in a few years, but it touched my heart.
Furostomi-chan chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
How could have anyone been bored with this? It is the sweetest story collection. I only wish I had known of its existence sooner, also chapter 9 is my favorite so far.
riceflower3 chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
Awe. Rereading it again and its still as cute as ever
w