Reviews for To Leave the Past Behind
Alise chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I sorta feel sorry for old dragon breath now. Good story.
amberle evereve chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
WOW! Great fic! I really think that is an awesome idea! Hermione as McGonagall's granddaughter? Brilliant!
dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
wowsa i wasn't expecting that. well done
The Grim Wombat chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
You have the most interesting ways of tying characters together. First Minnie and Sibyll, then Minnie and Harry, and now this. Not that I mind. I love it. It's wonderful. Interesting fic, great job, all the same things I've said for the rest of your fics. Because it's true.
alicia chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
my god. that was good. and i didn't even see it coming. fabulous. keep it up!
IceFire chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Oooh, interesting idea. I never considered Minerva's family life. That works too, since it always says in the books that Hermione is so much like her. Great fic!
minervamoon chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Ohh . . . that was so sad! Very original. I liked it.

BTW, do you remember me? _ I knew you when you were Mandy of the Amoeba, aka Jen Again, and still when FFN changed it to Mandy of the Amoeba, aka Jen Ag . . . I'm really supposed to be *Minerva*Moon*, but I seemed to have signed in under the wrong account. Oh well. Nice to read your stories again . . . I haven't really been keeping up with everything lately . . .
Teagal7 chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Wow - this was excellent! What a great premise - well done!
Danae chapter 1 . 10/17/2001
This is great story! *sniff* Sad, but great. This is a cool idea and it makes sense, because isn't Hermione said to be like McGongall at times during the books? You know, you could make a great series out of this. Ever think about it? Please do. :)
Alliecallienip chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
What the heck! I've never reviewed this?

I absolutely ADORE this fic, love, it's one of my favourites. Makes me cry! Don't you EVER EVER stop writing, you hear me? *waves a hand in a vaguely threatening manner* Or - or - I'll sic NATALYA ON YOU! *mad, evil, wicked cackles*

Erm. The Fic! Right. It's an aboslutely delightful, angsty idea (you KNOW I love it!), and, if it's all right with you, m'dear, I'll probably want to do a little shortemotionalangstyfic on the same idea. Permission, Sister-Sweet? ;)
princesswitch1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
awww thats so sad!i like it,tho.
KitLee chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Wow! What an excellent story. Well written and creative. Although I don't think Minerva would act so y toward her daughter (rubbing it in that she can't to magic, for example). Still, an excellent piece.
Ebony Redwood chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
That twist in the story at the end shocked me so much, but when you think about it, it fits, doesn't it? They're so alike that they could be related. That was such an interesting story.
Xela Lupe chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
I really like (no homework... drama play tomorrow- Annie.)
Lioness Black chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
That was perfectly wonderful. It mixed in with everything well. The only problem I saw was the Hermione is Muggle-born, but under the circumstances, I could see Genevieve keeping that from her. Great Job.~Lioness