Reviews for Don't Mess with Fire!
Nicole chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
The Dusk Terror chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
I have an idea! This idea is how Kimiko is gonna get her element back!
Typewriter101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
omg this story is great, i hope you make more chapters :)
Typewriter101 chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Omg this story was wonderfull! I really hope u make another chapter
Lovegood chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
CHASE YOUNG SLAPPED HER! Jesus! Good story I'm enjoying it so far.
Lovegood chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
That's a good ending. Makes you want to read more.
Lovegood chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Hell no! THAT LANCE! Good chapter!
Jaypaw8 chapter 10 . 10/31/2008
Oh good story XD hope the next chappie comes soon!
siernna chapter 10 . 8/25/2007
Sierrna-Hey guys i'm Sierrna {smiles}

Raimundo- {stares at Sierrna dreamily} hey whatsup

Sierrna- OK then please read my adding hope you guys like it

Raimundo- {keeps staring at Sierrna smiling a cocky smile}

Kimiko- {punches Rai in the arm} sorry Sierrna he's {gritts her teeth} just shy!

Sierrna- {smiles} ok Kim i'll keep that in mind anyways read and review guys!

Kimiko said Master Fung calmly. Master Fung im really sorry about this i should have been expecting what came to me said Kimiko as a tear rolled down her pale face. Do not fret young monk it is not your fault he said kindly. Master Fung murmered something under his breath and turned back to Kimiko. Here Kim you've gotta get some sleep said Raimundo softly. Thanks Rai and thanks Master Fung said Kimiko bowing her head. Master Fung bowed back and discussed something with Dojo as Raimundo carried her to her room. She lay down softly on her matress shaking with tears in her eyes not sad but tears of happiness. Thank you Rai i'm so glad i have you i just wish i saw it coming said Kimiko sadly smiling. Don't worry Kim said Rai gently kissing her lips. Kimiko smiled with the last of her energy and shut her eyes softly. Don't worry Kim i'll get those two suns of b*hes murmered Rai to himself as he walked through the corridor quietly.

Sierrna- Hey guys sorry its short hope you liked it!

Raimundo- Hey Sierrna luved that story now i have a GF YAY go me yeah! { dances around happy

Kimiko- { At the door with a stern look on her face}ahem.

Raimundo- Uh i uh...

Kimiko- { looks as if she is going to blow up like a volcano}.

Sierrna- this aint gonna be pretty but anyway hoped you enjoyed it later!
shadow166 chapter 10 . 8/23/2006
I NEED CHP 11 NOW!plz hurry up i hope that shows you i like ur story and my ideas in my brain r blank im not good in english and stories so sorry
pedrosa chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
way 2 go very well done excellent
My.Thesis chapter 10 . 6/10/2006
OMG, your story is awsome! But...can you make your chaps longer? It's bothering me a little! . Anyway, I love your story! Kind of going fast but, that's okay...just don't go TOO fast in your story. Hm...the fluff, drama, and angst is what I like! Up-date soon, please!
Lulu100 chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
totally kool Get lance!11
amy chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
can u please hurry up with the last chapters this is getting really exiting
Kerisa Nano chapter 10 . 3/18/2006
,I think u r an awsome writer.I think out all of the stories I read yours is the best!I hope u write another 1.