Reviews for Need a Lift?
SupremeOverlordofTerrorKentoma chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Man the ending really left a taste in my mouth,a taste of wanting more,I wish they kissed at the end so I wouldn't feel unsure if she decided,I know what I think this was a very interesting story,I usually don't read stories like this since they never end well for me but I liked brought love that was never realized back to the limelight.
Zeobide274 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
this was good. i liked it.
RockNation chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
the perfect song for this fic would be "Life is a Highway" by Tom Petty! I just came up with that...
Hermiione Weasley chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Nice even though I dont like the idea of TK and Kari married honestly it would not last they're too like while Davis and Kari they are opposites and as they say opposites attract.
icehizzari chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
First of all, I have to say that your story kept them, for the most part, in character, and was also quite well-written. However, I have quite a few problems with it. I can see most of what Davis did coming with his character, but I would *hope* that he would simply remain Kari's friend and try to *really* help her out, rather than setting something into motion which could destroy her whole family! I know Davis can be impulsive, but at least in the T. V. show anyways, he nearly always placed Kari's best interests first in everything he did. Furthermore, as for those people that say this is how T. K. and Kari's marriage would have ended up, I can see their point. HOWEVER: I am not at all a believer that there is only one 'right' person for you to marry. In addition to this, I think it is quite erroneous to portray a marriage with T. K. and Kari as something that is destined to fail. Every marriage takes work, and anyways, I would have rather had Davis suggest something constructive to Kari that could help make her marriage better (like a *true* friend) than do what he did (!) to her. Altogether, this is a well-written story; I just didn't particularly care for what happens *after* Kari is already married. And FYI, this is coming from someone who is quite a big Davis fan (and supports Daikari).
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I'm faving this. It's an awesome fic
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Ai ai Kari,

Obedecer a cabeça ao inves do coração é um erro normal...mas quando se trata de amor...bom,vc ja sabe né? T.K. lhe mostrou que vc fez a escolha errada...e conviver com isso é uma tortura indescritivel
TheLoveBrigade chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
...umm...that was sure...different from all the other Daikari stories that I've read so far. I mean, this literally kind of takes the cake, you know? nonetheless it was very good and I hope to see some more Daikari goodness from ya. X3
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
As I said, I like Dakari, but I kind of have mixed feelings about this, since Kari's already married. I don't know... where Dakari is concerned, I can't help but let it slide. In case you haven't figured it out... I'm a sucker for anime romance0-0;!
Karina chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
This has a great start to it It's been so long since this was posted but I think you should still continue it!
Roxie chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
*sobs* that is soo cute! *starts cryng again* I'm sorry, I can't write a proper review. I just find this story really sweet. so sweet, i'm crying *cries*
clzh chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
MECHA( means a combined form of awesome, mega, and cool)!_! I can just imagine Davis in a Tarzan thingie and Kari in a 2-piece fur bikini! This gave me some ideas for my stories.
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Awww...I'm saying that a lot aren't I? But it's just "Awww-dorable"...that was a bad joke, wasn't it?
Allan Smithy chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
Great story. I kinda feel sorry for TK, but you got the job done.
na4 chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Interesting, but kinda sad. I mean it's too bad that TK 's and Kari's marriage did work out. I am a daikari supporter, but I'd hate to see TK get hurt in the process. Still very good though.