Reviews for Private Hell
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Great story!
Ice Queen1957 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
I really enjoyed this. Very well written and you gave some great depth to Jack's emotion but ... he killed them all, didn't he? That's why the doctor unplugged it, because he'd done it before and that's what attracted them. M, fascinating and just subtly disturbing (to me, but I've been known to mis-read these things) that he'd be willing to do that to get back to them.
rose of england chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
That was brilliant! I loved how we finally got inside Jack's head to know what his true feelings were. I thought you were going to leave him there by himself for a second too, but then the Doctor and Rose came back.:D
Indigo Ziona chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Brilliant. You really captured the essence of Jack... charming conman that he is :) I love how you wrote his reminiscences, and the ending was great. Good work.
Arysta chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I like this. You *know* the Doctor has to come back for him... Right? Nice way to show it. :)

Good job!
EvilEdna42 chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Lovely! Great Jack voice, and very, very sweet.
Brummie-Babe chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
That was an enjoyable read!

Was the outfit the Doctor has on from Cassanova? Or am i just thinking too much into it?

It was great, i hope they do get Jack back next series. Well done indeed
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Wow, this is amazing. You portrayed his emotions perfectly, kept everything IC. I'm still upset about the last episode, what will really happen to Jack? Definitely adding to favourites.

Sakina x
bubonicplague1348 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
That was quite well done. Love it.
notwritinganym0re chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Aw, very nice. I liked the addition of Boe and Jack's monologue. Lovely.
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Very nicely done. I thought you were going to leave Jack there throughout most of it, which made the ending even sweeter.

Lovely.