Reviews for That Weird Feeling
Keke xp chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
To the reviewer named "not public", you were very rude and it would be nice if you didn't leave hate comments on a story someone spent a part of their time creating. Please be more respectful.

Anyhow, regarding this story it was fantastic! I loved it. Very sweet, Nami's reaction was awesome and Luffy is such an innocent lil dork.
not public chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
If this was not throw Luffy's point of view then it would be great. But it sucks dick Fuck this shit
Estherdabookworm chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Oh, poor poor poor Luffy. I am sure some of us feel that way sometimes, too. You've potrayed his thoughts really well-simple minded (he is honestly), slightly confused, a little naive. Well, those r some of the reasons I love him. Good job:)
awww chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
cute ;)
Flamestarter chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Awww Luffys so sweet!
ariana sanchez chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
otakureal25 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Simple but full of emotions. I like it but I notice it was written a long time ago so sorry for the late review.
bookthryst chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Kawaii.. :)
CruelestNightmare chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
THAT IS SO CUTE! OHMYGLOB! DUDE YOU ARE AWESOME! EEK! I'M TOTALLY FAN-GIRLING RIGHT NOW!
twoquitos chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
d'aaaaawwwwwww
scarletlovecharlie chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
its a nice story i like it
Dsman chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
nice story
Onepiece938 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
. :) This story was filled with fluff and cuteness. Nice job Author! :D
pinklover101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
"what 17 year old rubber boys are supposed to be interested in". lol. This is great BTW.
fandelyraandlance chapter 1 . 4/25/2012