Reviews for Between Us
MrsSparrowDarcy chapter 7 . 9/24/2006
How beautiful! They certainly do fit your stories... It makes me want to cry; due to happiness or sadness I'm not sure. There's beauty in their pain. This completely made my day!
Phreddie chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
There are not any words to describe your poems. They describe the characters perfectly, knowing how it ends. My favorite must be Beneath the Stars. You absolutley wonderful, and you must continue!

Phred731
Lily's Lil Sis chapter 7 . 12/11/2005
Wow! Minny, just wow!

You are just an amazing poet, and writter, you have an unbelievable talent.

Great job, Minny

Lily's Lil Sis
jmalfoy chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
*Whistles*

Very intense! I'm not a fan of poetry, but I must say that this was great! I love the intense wording you use. Great job!

!Joey!

P.S. I put up a one shot D/H, so go check it out. I hope to update my other fics soon!
folk chapter 7 . 11/29/2005
Very interesting...sorry it's not a longer review, but those two words sum it all up in a GOOD WAY. :) Or perhaps I should say: WONDERFUL. I really enjoy your writing, excellent my friend!
littleded chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
Hi! Ok I've been visisting for a while now and I ashamed to say that I never rewiewed a story... It's mainly because english is not my first langage and even if I read it, I still have troubles writing it...

But today I read Between Us and I decide that you have to know that I LOVE it, even if you have to suffer my bad grammar, spelling, etc...

In fact that's not the only writing from you that I've read...

I also read The October Hollow, and I have to say that at first I was sceptical, I'm more a 'happily ever after' kind of girl... (Ok the story has to have lots of twists but I like happy enddings...) Well that said, I still love this story! It is so dark in a really cool way that in the end -even if you've killed Hermione!- I still love it!(I was devastated... even had a period of denial about it staring at my computer repeating 'this is not happening''this is not happening...' sad I know) What I mean is that I love this story in spite of myself! And it's totally your writing style fault! I thought that you had to know...

Of course I'm reading House of Drawn Shades... which is also a first for me! I never read original characters! (ok I also read it because I HAVE to know how you will bring back Hermione in the story! I can't wait!)

Oh and I already plan to read Still So Close to You and Forever and Always... Oh and the banners for TOH:AHM and Forever and Always are great!

Ok I'll stop here... I hope you managed to understand what I said, I know when I write in english it can be messy sometimes... sorry... But if one day you need some help in French for one of your story, don't hesitate to email me!

I can't wait to read new chapters from your stories!

Bye!

Littleded
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
please keep writing
broadwaybabygirl chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Wow. Those were really powerful poems. I'm a big fan of your stories even if I don't always review. I always thought that Hermione and Draco's relationship was too powerful for prose. I've decided to never write a Draco Hermione fanfic because I've read too many. I'm biased now. But thanks for writing, I really really liked it.
Lily's Lil Sis chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
Did Mrs. Filosa see those? Bacause if she did she would go crazy, she really would. OMG! Those just gave me the chills, it was the best! Even if I really tried I could never write something as good as those were. I'm totally sirius. Anyways, great job as always!

P.S. Why didn't you tell me about these? Oh well, see ya tommorrow for the last day of school. Yay!

Lily's Lil Sis
xfailurebydesignx chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
That was really good, especially since they didn't rhyme. Awesome really...God loves you!
Shimito Yoritomo chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
That was profound, all of it. No offense, that isn't my FAVORITE pairing, although it is number 3. But that was amazing, truly amazing. It's deep, and to a love-starved teenager, it lights a fire in my soul for a moment. And yes, I'm a guy, I just appreciate art a lot.