Reviews for Utterly Ramblacious and Other Gilmorish R Words
amelia chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
Too much angst? No way! Bring on the angst! Fantastic chappie. Can't wait for the next part!
topaeguysaywhat chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
this story is good, i'm glad that rory went back to lorelai's. loved the rant of the 1st chapter...very lorelai of you. keep the chapters coming i'm loving the story!
LukeNlorelaifan chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
Great chapter! Love the Rory Lorelai blow up! update soon!
CrazyAlwaysClueNever chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
WOW! Wait wrong word. WOW! Doesn’t describe your genius with enough enthusiasm. WOW! I love your story this is just- WOW! And my god people have been telling me that they can hardly understand what I say because I use such big words my whole life and I have been writing since forever and am actually ok at it and now the only word I can think of is WOW! You have struck Allison Carson speechless, good for you I don't think that has ever been done before. You are like Joss Wheden or something I don’t know you are- WOW! I love you. And I absolutely love the Luke buns rant and I thought I was the only one who had random rants in my own head, I am not alone! Oh that wasn't a close encounters of the third kind moment was it? If you weren’t a girl I’d ask you to marry me, well not really because lets face it I’m paranoid and have no idea who you are maybe I shouldn't have told you my name, whatever you are just- WOW! And in regards to that events that transpired at the end of chapter 5 haven't we already De Sha-ed this Vu? (I know spelling nightmare don’t hate me.) And if you know where I got that I will send you an even longer thing someday ranting uncontrollably about not being alone in my obsessions and what’s with me and close encounters today! I know I talk too much. Now go write more chapters. Go. GO! WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS YOU SHOULD NOT BE READING YOU SHOULD BE TYPING! GO WRITE! GO!
ProFfeSseR chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
Much better chapter! Love the dialoge :D Lots of funny parts and love the last part most. Well done and update again soon please!
Lauren chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
WRITE MORE I LOVE IT
Vero26 chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
Oh evil cliffhanger please please please update soon.

GREAT chapter, I mean it, just keeps getting better and better
egbert chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Nice.

Any slam on Anne Heche makes the world a better place.

Nice to see that Luke can say the word "vibe," finally. Now if he mentioned the magazine, that would be something entirely different.

You have a firm grasp on Lorelai and Rory's somewhat codependent relationship, and I like how you write their conflicting emotions about their changing relationship.

Keep it coming.
epona9009 chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
Okay I now I'm kinda late (Dirty!) since you get this out a few days ago but I was busy. But I loved it, it was great. And almost as long as Muffin's review for it.

As soon as Ceasar said Luke was on an errand I thought he might be getting a ring. Glad he asked and if she decides not to answer I'm going to be very annoyed. But you already made us wait this long and your an L/L shipper so I don't have to worry. If they do this on the show I would so it could be worse.

I'm suprised no one question Lorelai about not knowing where Luke is. After all they had everone in town wearing the ribbons before they even broke up. Stupid Taylor made everything worse.

Rory stopping at Harvard was good. I forget that Harvard was so close to Chris's house. Loved Luke and Lorelai's scenes or whatever you want to call them. Everything was in character, I loved it. Hurry up and update. You left it on a cliff hanger, almost the same one as the season finale. That was why I read this fic in the first place. But then you leave us at the exact same spot with the opposite person. That's just wrong. But at least I know your ship. Amy could be for anyone, and she might not write it. Daniel could and I heard he doesn't write happy endings. It could be one of the other people they have writing it too, and who knows what they like. It better be Luke and Lorelai or else they'll have a lot of angry fans.

Okay so not sure how this got into that but once again update soon.

~Epona~
Ace's Buddy chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
YAY! I mean, YAY!
raggedyman-irememberyou chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
ah! you go, luke!

it's ok about the Anne Heche reference... it fit, why not use it.

I like the date thing too- you know, the kind of nervous, even though they've dated before. And the Sniffy's thing. poor Sniffy...two tear.

anyway, before I start going off on a sad sniffy rant, i liked this chapter the most so far- mainly because of the less rambling. rambling is good to a point, and i think this time you got up to that point but not passed it.
VASJ95 chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
Hey. I haven't actually read chapter 4 yet but I'm sure it's just as good as your other chapters. I am really liking this story. Please continue it and update soon. I do have one small complaint. I was reading the a/n at the beginning of the chapter and noticed you used the term Buffethead. I assume you're referring to Luke's like of Jimmy Buffett music. However, fans of Jimmy Buffett are called ParrotHeads not Buffettheads. We're a very loyal bunch and we tend to get ticked off when someone messes up our name - not that I'm ticked off because the general population doesn't know what to call Buffett fans. Just wanted you to know for future reference.
Ace's Buddy chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
It's long, yes. But to quote a great woman of our time ,"It's an A with a crown and a wand."
Ace's Buddy chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
Aww, your poor pinkie, but at least you put it to good use. Another fine chapter, ma'am! can I call you ma'am? aanyway, another fine chapter. I liked lorelai's closing line, you defintely have a Lorelai - knack.
Ace's buddy chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
Once again, I APPLAUD your ramblings! LOVE 'EM! MOREMOREMORE!
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »