Reviews for Utterly Ramblacious and Other Gilmorish R Words
Ace' Buddy chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
If I haven't reviewed this already, I should have. I LOVE the rambling! Mostly, cuz I do much of it myself. Ohm and the part with the shoes? Nice touch, I loved it
bloodymary2 chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
GASP indeed!

Again I just have to praise you on the characterizations, specially Lorelai's. The inserted comments and 'dirty's scream Lorelai! I really feel like I am inside her head. The story is great and something which I can totally see happening on the show... At a much quicker or slower pace ( those writers either beat around the bush and take forever or resolve it all fast like in the beginning of season 5) Also, liked Lorelai's reaction to Luke's " I bought a house" I see so many stories where she gets disappointed that he wouldn't want to move in with her, when in fact the house screams commitment, love and "KIDS"! Hope Amy follows your lead and not others. I's be sad to see the show use the house as a gap between them...

Either way, you are doing an excellent job. The writing included. You words really recreates the characters we love so much and get so little of.

I particularly like how you handling the whole Rory issue. Personally I thought that the character messed up big time last season ( what was she thinking!) and it is high time she started putting her life back on track, be that on Yale or Harvard, or something else entirely ( you should throw your life away just because of one lousy feedback? C'mon, she's not that weak!)I hate Logan and his whole attitude, but I must consent to the fact that he really seems to like Rory. To make things work, though, he has to start treating her better...( Jess all over again)

Interesting expression: " one-eighth life" crisis definately wins the cake. I know things seems so much worse that they really are when you're ten, but some people ( like my eleven year old sister) take drama to whole new levels. Were you that kind of kid? If so, God help you parents. I myself was always quite and shy, but no major crisis. But I am getting side tracked here...

New topic: I am glad you liked my last review. I don't personally rant, save some rare ocasions, but the enthusiasm with which you write your stories and your a/n's seems to have an influence on me. Between "Muffin is Injured" and you, I do okay. Keep writing these wonderful stories and I will have to keep reviewing. Expectations surpressed with this one!

POST SOON!
shamelessOne chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
I love this chapter It's very.. I dont know, it fits I guess. The way that Luke couldn't think or move or anything made sense, and the fact that he blurted out that he bought the house. New chapter soon please :D
Brittany Laine chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
This is really good. Please continue!
GilmoreGirlFan chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I thought this was one of the better stories ive read on here. I hope you write more!
goldenwillow chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
Very nice chapter. You write the banter between Luke/Lorelai really well. I also like how you put in the bits about Rory. Can't wait for the next update.
LukeNlorelaifan chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
Yea! great chapter again! please update soon!
Muffin Is Injured chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
I didn't think my love for you could grow anymore. I was wrong.

You named it Clydette! That's such a good name for it... sorry, her. It really suits her. Whenever I get a review like that I keep reading it and then I sit there telling myself how incredible I am and then I go around telling random people that I love myself. I get huge confidences boosts. Seriosuly, I am a much more concieted person than I was before I started writing fan fic. My ego is the size of Mojo Jojo's brain. Printing Cyldette, although fun, would be a terrifc waste of trees, as you said. And we should be savign our land, not killing it further. Only we can prevent forest fires.

Oh, and my ego grew further when you were compared to me with the ranting. We are so awesome, my friend. Our egos can inflate together, as one, harmoniously, with angels singing holy psalms in the background and little lambs frolicking around.

I want to go to bed currently because it is 1:50 in the morning and I'll be extremely grumpy tomorrow. Damn you. I was about to go to sleep when I checked my mail one last time and behold! An update from the person whose favorite person is me. So I will make this short. Scratch that. I won't. I will make it long and pointless. But I will make it quick. Not that it matters to you, because you can't see the time spent on a review while you read it. And I am now wasting more time I could be speakign by telling you these things.

I loved the phone conversation at the beginning with the cults. "Have you?" "What?" "Have you... um... joined any cults?" I'm sorry, that's just funny. You know? It's funny. I could imagine Rory's face after she said that- you know, the same face she made after she told Dean (in the pilot) about not forgetting where the round cakes were.

Love the "Where is Russia?" internal debate. Russian is awesome. Two people I know can speak it. Two! Can you believe that? I mean, it's cool enough to have one Russian, but I get two! That's two whole Russians more than most people! They teach me how to say fantastic things like "Tomorrow there will be apricots" and "A peacock is eating my leg" and "I want your pants."

You know what I wonder? There's terror, and horror. And terrible, and horrible. But then there's terrific and horrific! What's with that? Why is terrific in there? Everything else means something BAD. Seriously, folks, what is wrong with this picture?

It's late. I need to move on from things that have nothing to do with your fic. Which is very hard for me, because I always end up rambling about something or other, even when I don't mean to. But not this time. I'm going to talk about the fic and nothing else and I'm not going to go off on these rants where I just talk and talk until I realize that I'm rambling. You know, I keep accidently switching 'ng' at the end to 'gn' on a mass typo. I've changed it, like, 4 times on this review alone. heh, mass typo. It's like a mass suicide, or homicide, or pesticide.

Dammit. There I go again.

Love Lorelai walking into the diner and talking and the staring randoms. I abosultely ADORE the talk of running errands but really killing people and hiding them in smell-proof rooms. I want to give the line a lap dance. You're the queen of lap dances, you can arrange that for me, can't you? I just had to switch 'ng' twice again in that pseudo-paragraph-like-thing. I love the word psuedo. I was going into an underground parking lot the other day, and I was like, "It's an underground adventure!" And the person (one of my Russians, actually) was like, "It's not underground." And it wasn't really, we just went through a gate and it was under apartments and it seemed so underground. So then I called it an pseudo-underground adventure.

Well, I'm really making progress on that sticking-to-the-fic concept, aren't I?

Like the deepness of certain parts, like Lorelai thinking the town was leaving her behind. And I really loved the Rory going to Harvard and just sitting there and wandering around and stuff. I don't give it enough credit. I love it. Hey, don't look at me like that. I'm up for the deep stuff sometimes. Ooh, I just had to do the 'ng' thing again for wandering.

Kirk's countdown shirt is SO funny. Somethign I'd see happeing on the show. AGH DAMMIT SOMETHING HAD THE 'NG' THING. I'm just going to leave it. Tough.

Love the line "It was hard for Rory, someone who’d always had at least some kind of organization of her life, to accept this weird, lazy way of living." Very very true to character. You're good at character feelings. I love making up for Chris's absence by eating cereal.

Lorelai ranting about lateness and sharp pointy objects near eyes and primping recieves love So does the whoel thign about nakedness then heart attacks. It was weird, when Lorelai said that, I imagined how Luke would react, and then he reacted like that! AGH when I type this stupid thesaurus keeps randomly popping up and OMG GO AWAY YOU FRICKIN POPPING THESAURUS! It's trying to find me a synonym for 'making up for Chris' for some reason. I don't know why it does that but I wish it would stop. It's makign this take longer and it's now 2:15. Damn, it's been 45 minutes! I've been reviewing for 45 minutes! It's official, I'm a complete loser. But at least you'll be happy!

Heh, Lorelai talking for Luke was great. Love the idea about antiperspirant for your hands- move on that idea. You don't want to be like that incoherent guy on that infomercial, the one who goes, "I shooda gottin a pah-ehnt!" That's "I should have gotten a patent!" translated from Moron to English. Evilly torture with cutlery! Fun! Izzpuppy and I have been discussing attacking people with wet noodles. With cutlery added to the mix, it's like attacking people with a meal! Add some salad and cremebrulee and you've got yourself a three-course-weapon!

Love the pie-rant. It makes me want pie really badly. At 2:22 in the morning. And...also...he proposed! I mean, she proposed, but now he's proposed, and hopefully there will be an answer for this proposal. I peronally find an answered proposal the best kind.

I'm not sure, but I think this is one of my longest reviews ever. Maybe this one I left for ocdwithlhg was longer, but it had less substance than this. I've honed my reviewing skills to perfection over the... er, months.

Anyways, since I've wasted an hour of valuable sleeping time telling you all this, you better love me. Lap dances left and right, all the time, 24/7, while I'm eating, while I'm asleep, while I'm at the movies. You owe me.

I deserve a self-plug. I updated Video, review it please. Heh, you've got a lot to live up to. You don't have to make yours so long... no one can live up to MY insane standards but me.

*sighs* Need sleep.

ciao bella,

hanna

PS By the way, loved the chapter.
yg chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
keep going!
Lynnyb chapter 4 . 7/8/2005
Hi,

No bad writing here, it was really good I love the way you've written Rory and I think it would be right that she would go to her dad. Really like that Lorelai's worrying over Luke's answer, I don't think we're get a yes or a no straight away when the new season starts either.

Hope you write more soon.
LukeNlorelaifan chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Great chapter again! Lorelai arguing with herself is funny! Please update soon!
raggedyman-irememberyou chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
ok, first off, the rambling has to stop. there was no hemmorraghing(god, your right, that is hard to spell) and i am not in a coma and you will not have an unconscious person or family suing you.(torching your house and attacking you with forks, however...heh heh)i thought it was pretty good. maybe cut back on the rambling just a little, but overall, good.
ProFfeSseR chapter 4 . 7/4/2005
There was a little to much rambling thoughts in between to my opinion, but other than that I loved it!
Lukeistheone chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
Oh this is getting god!

Can't wait for the next installment.

keep writing.
Suzanne chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
I love love love this story. you are one of the few writers who can actually write the banter between the characters accurately.

MORE!